US$101
Residence Inn
US$188
US$134
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$91
ComfortInn
US$57
US$58
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanroad noisegreat place to stayshuttle servicehot breakfastwafflespleasant staybreakfast barwould definitely stay here againhousekeeping staffnon smokingconvenient locationfree breakfastdaytonbwkristen
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We have been Best Western stayers for years. We will never visit this property again. My family had to check out because the room had bed bugs. The housekeeping manager and housekeepers were talking about having a problem w bed bugs.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Deedee J, General Manager at Best Western Plus Dayton Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Hello Sue,
We are so very sorry for any discomfort you experienced. The minute we were informed, we took immediate action to eliminate the problem. Like other quality, vigilant hotels, we have a four-step program to prevent bed bug outbreaks. But, should a new guest introduce a bug to a room through their luggage or clothing, we also have a consistant program of immediate intervention to ensure no other guest needs to be concerned.
I hope you will choose to be our guest again.
Take care,
Deedee

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Just finishing a 4 night stay with 4 rooms for the Dayton Air Show. Our team was totally pleased with every aspect of this hotel. Front desk were friendly, professional, and helpful. LuAnn and the breakfast staff kept food well arranged and supplied and hot. Breakfast choices have been different each day and it all was oh, so tempting. TV was clear and WiFi was strong. Already booked our rooms for next year’s show.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Nice hotel in Englewood. Clean rooms, good air conditioning, comfortable beds. Kristin at the front desk was so very helpful with our last minute room request for adjoining rooms! Nice start to our vacation!

Stayed: June 2018
Amy W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Dayton Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. The team appreciates the kind words. It was our pleasure having you as our Guest and we hope to see you back again in the near future. Safe travels.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Four night stay - at best grubby, unkempt hotel. At worst rudest Manager I've ever met and met with silence from the staff ( exception of head housekeeper ..) ... I slipped on the floors outside the lift which had been moped ( 10.00 am ! ) . whilst the sign was on the floor it was not visible from the lift. Manager refused to come and see me and when I did get to see her and explained I slipped on her wet floor the response was " yes " ...."And" ... after explaining the injuries I was then told I was on camera and to expect repercussions of the conversations. Insurance form was never filed as I wasn't allowed to see what she was writing and she walked away and wouldn't complete it. All this after the room had dirty wash cloths and paint pot in the bathroom for two days. Nothing left for breakfast on the last day - Saturday - as they were feeding a coach party - nothing left for the residents. Gym was dirty , disgusting ...cant imagine when it was last used .

Room Tip: Don't Stay !!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Amy W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Dayton Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

We appreciate you taking time to share your most recent experience. My apologies that I was on a call when you initially requested to speak to me but understand you had an appointment to be at and I was happy to speak with you promptly upon your return.
We did attempt to complete and incident form for you and unfortunately you refused to provide the necessary information and walked away from the Guest Service Desk. A copy was offered to you as well for your records. I did address your Housekeeping concerns with the Housekeeping Manager immediately and she personally inspected your Guest room each day after that to assure there were no issues as we take our Guest concerns very serious. Again, it was our pleasure having you as our Guest and we hope to see you again in the near future. Safe travels

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I am a flight attendant and needed to stay at this hotel with my corporate discount because I,was inbetween bases. I checked in sat. and had used this hotel many times before. sat. to sun. went well. i worked sun. all day. returned early monday at 1 am. slept late went downstairs to get coffee never informed of water being turned off. no post anywhere in hotel. when i finally went to shower there was no water. all they were going to give me back for my stay,was 25% . it is independently owned and the genera managers name is Amy witham. horrible customer service i paid for a nightfrom 3 pm sun. to 12 pm mon. w no water from the time i woke up. i advice others not to do business with them .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Amy W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Dayton Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Mr./Mrs. Caruso,

Again, I offer my apologies for any inconvenience that you were caused during the short time that the water was off. We were happy to provide you with a 25% discount for that morning for the inconvenience as well as provide you with a complete refund for that day per your request. We do understand how frustrating this must have been but worked quickly to provide you with a resolution. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Safe travels,