“Nice folks - good pizza”
Review of Cozzeria Pizza

Cozzeria Pizza
Ranked #12 of 118 Restaurants in Elyria
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We were going through town on a cross-country trip and this was the place our hotel receptionist recommended. They are not really set up for lots of people dining-in but they have some tables and a lunch counter and were very happy to welcome my family. A couple of guys on their staff went out of their way to entertain my young daughters while we ordered which was very sweet. All this and the pizza was pretty good! I’d describe their crust as similar to Pizza Hut deep dish but a bit lighter and not so greasy. Toppings weren’t fancy but there were plenty of them and prices were reasonable. I don’t know if we will ever stop in Elyria again but if we do, we will go back.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We got delivery to one of the local hotels and the food arrived faster than we expected. Delivery person was nice. The online ordering feature on their website was great! Would definitely recommend to others.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

I had there pizza for the first time today it wasn't anything special nor the worst not the best I probably won't go back again.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

YUCK! Pizza tastes like dog food “smells”. I got charged for sauces that I never received. I guess that’s what I “deserve” for asking for delivery? Don’t EVER pay for stuff up front! This pizza sucks, the garlic bread was decent? Ha’ but that’s about it. The delivery person was rude, till he counted the $ he got, and I threw away the pizza and the place never answered my email of WHY I got charged for sauces I NECER received.

3  Thank tttam0405
Reviewed 3 July 2017

We were looking for some quick food off the Ohio Turnpike near Elyria, OH (exit 145), not wanting the usual average rest stop fare and not wanting to drive far off the highway. Pleasantly surprised. Great Stromboli, decent side salad. Great marinara sauce. We called a few minutes ahead and our order was waiting for us when we arrived. Good prices. This is mostly a take-out place but they do have a few inside tables. They were located about five minutes off the Turnpike in a strip mall. The pizzas looked good, also. Service very friendly and efficient.

1  Thank Karen F

Been to Cozzeria Pizza? Share your experiences!