“Great Place !!!!”
Review of Harry Buffalo

Harry Buffalo
Ranked #25 of 113 Restaurants in Elyria
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Buffalo Mac and Cheese Pizza is amazing , All the staff where friendly and courteous. I will Definitely be back !

Reviewed 14 March 2018

OK I admit to being there only to buy Queen of Hearts tickets but I stayed to fill them out and had wings with waffle fries. Both were very good. The place has great TV sports, keno, plenty of space and friendly bar staff. I had lunch and left but I left with a very good impression, and it was packed which surprised me for 2:30 in the afternoon. Great crowd.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I went with a girlfriend. I was starving. I ordered the Baja fish tacos with wafer French fries and cheese. It seemed when I called for the bar-tender she waited on everyone else. I thought she couldn't hear me. I began calling out louder "Excuse Me", and she would go wait on someone else. Finally she came to me. I ordered my fish tacos. When I got them they were cold. I ate them anyway. I got my fries a bit later and they were cold. It took me a while to catch her attention. She ordered another fry and when they came out they were cold too. I ate my food but I won't order food there anymore. I'll try it out one more time. Maybe I'll get a different bartender. I spent a lot of money on the peel off tickets.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Went to meet a couple there to talk about their wedding.. I was there 10 mins (which ok there was a Browns game) a waitress passes me and says nothing but heads to the Bar . I got her attn and said what no offer for a drink? She claimed she thought i was there to speak to a manager because i had papers in my hand... She then asked if I wanted anything and I declined...I will say this is not the first time i have been ignored at this place and as of right now im still not sure if i will return... Now i have since spoken to the GM who says that she is new on the job and wants to clean this sort of thing up i guess only time will tell I say steer clear of this place for at least 3 months

Reviewed 7 September 2017

My son and I went to the restaurant because we wanted to watch the end of a Manchester United soccer game before we left for home. My first impression when we walked in the door, was we sure picked the right place to watch the game. Harry Buffalo had TVs everywhere!!!! All around the bar and throughout the restaurant. It was a really nice and clean place to eat.
As we sat at the bar, my second impression was "we will be able to watch Manchester United's entire season." From what I could see, there was one person taking orders at the bar AND the entire restaurant. It was not that busy, but really, only one person. However, I will have to say... the SERVICE was GREAT. We had a drink in no time at all. She came right back and took our appetizer and meal order and before you knew it..... everything was at the bar and ready to eat.
As for the food, it was pretty good. The wings and my wrap were really good. I would order them again. My son did not really care for the pull pork he had. He thought it was too sweet for his taste. It was a good experience for us. Good time to chill before the 3 hour drive home. We both would eat there again.