“Extension of Fiesta trip”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Hall Closet, Hall China Factory
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Not as large a selection as the Fiesta Store, but some things are slightly cheaper. We were the only ones there and the lady at the counter was very friendly and helpful. a bit out of the way, but worth finding.

4  Thank V1565NMjohns

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

The Hall Closet is considerably more gentrified than when we visited years ago. However, it is still a great place to find seconds for a super price. Nowadays, they also carry Fiesta seconds. The store is pleasant, but I actually kind of liked the back-of-the-factory feel of years ago. Not the widest selection of Hall pieces, but the prices on the seconds makes this worth a stop!

3  Thank StigJim
Reviewed 11 November 2016

I have been to the Homer Laughlin outlet a bunch of times. This was my first adventure to the Hall Closet, the outlet for Hall China. Well it was worth the short trip! There are amazing items under $5.00. They did have some Fiesta. If you collect tea pots they had a small collection of Hall teapots. Hall is fairly famous for their teapots and a fall inspired pattern of china. Have fun and think outside of the box when you are browsing this store! They also had inspirational little giftsets that you could purchase. I can't wait to visit again. The lady that manned the store was wonderful. She was very patient and answered a ton of questions! Husbands they even have a chair waiting for you when you come in, so your Mrs. can browse and you can say, "Yes dear." Have fun during your visit to the Hall Closet!

2  Thank soccerzlife
Reviewed 19 October 2016

We visited this small outlet shop just after leaving the Homer Laughlin China Factory Outlet and Tour. They did have a few Fiesta pieces there and I found exactly what I was looking for, something they did not have in the seconds store at the Homer Laughlin location. They also had many other kinds of commercial looking china pieces, that were very very cheap ($1-2 and up) for large platters, serving pieces, etc. Most were white. If I didn't have to fly home, I would have purchased many items. It is quite small, but I was happy with my purchase so it's worth a visit if you are in the neighborhood.

1  Thank CARG930
See more reviews
Reviewed 12 September 2016

Hall China is owned by Homer Laughlin China therefore, they sell Fiesta ware as well as Hall China pottery. It is a must see if you are in the area. Hall China even offers tours of the facility so that you can see how pottery is made but you do not want to visit in the heat of the summer months. I collect Hall China tea pots and I buy them at the Hall China outler- everything is lead free and American Made! Support local business by visiting Hall Closet and Homer Laughlin China soon!