“Small, but what bargains!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Hall Closet, Hall China Factory
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 19 October 2016

We visited this small outlet shop just after leaving the Homer Laughlin China Factory Outlet and Tour. They did have a few Fiesta pieces there and I found exactly what I was looking for, something they did not have in the seconds store at the Homer Laughlin location. They also had many other kinds of commercial looking china pieces, that were very very cheap ($1-2 and up) for large platters, serving pieces, etc. Most were white. If I didn't have to fly home, I would have purchased many items. It is quite small, but I was happy with my purchase so it's worth a visit if you are in the neighborhood.

1  Thank CARG930

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Hall China is owned by Homer Laughlin China therefore, they sell Fiesta ware as well as Hall China pottery. It is a must see if you are in the area. Hall China even offers tours of the facility so that you can see how pottery is made but you do not want to visit in the heat of the summer months. I collect Hall China tea pots and I buy them at the Hall China outler- everything is lead free and American Made! Support local business by visiting Hall Closet and Homer Laughlin China soon!

Reviewed 16 July 2016

What a Gem! After visiting the Fiesta Outlet we traveled just a short distance to look at the selections at HALL. Everything I purchased was about $1- $2. They had some Fiesta - but at the same price as the Fiesta Outlet. Lots of unique Hall designs. Definitely worth the visit!

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

A local tipped us off to The Hall Closet. We picked up pieces for under $1! It's not as well advertised as Fiesta, but in addition to Hall China seconds they also carry Fiesta seconds. Definitely worth a stop!

1  Thank OHTravelChick
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 November 2014

I didn't realize that hall pottery is under the homer Laughlin (fiestaware) umbrella. I have been to the fiestaware outlet several times was fun to shop at the hall pottery branch. The lady working there was so nice & helpful!!! Great products & you save lots of money. Who doesn't love a deal????

2  Thank pattyapal