“In, and back out, without being served”
Review of Matt the Millers

Matt the Millers
Reserve with OpenTable
Matt the Millers is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 234 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came in for dinner on Sunday 6/7pm. Immediately viewed a bartender standing on a booth cleaning partition glass to dining room.

We were sat in dining room, 2 servers cleaning opposite side of glass in clear view of everyone eating. Another server cleaning another glass wall kiddy corner. Another server cleaning a booth with the seat removed 5’ from table next to us eating.

Meanwhile we sat for 5 minutes and were not greeted. Apparently management and owners don’t care about the Sunday business. We left, told the host. I’ve been here during the day for lunch’s during the week, as I work down the road. The food may be good, the prices don’t justify their terrible service and environment. The host entry area also smells of dirty bar water.

Won’t be back, ever.

1  Thank Kirk H
CLBRestaurants, Guest Relations Manager at Matt the Millers, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I sincerely apologize that our staff did not welcome you and provide an enjoyable experience for you. We value your feedback, as all of our guests - regardless of when they dine with us - are extremely important. I have shared your comments with the General Manager, and I know that she will make immediate corrections.

I understand that you do not intend to join us again, but please email me at j.dring@clbrestaurants.com, if you decide you are willing to do so.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The service was outstanding but my steak was lousy! It was cooked med rare like I asked but the outside of the steak was so charred and burnt and I would chew and chew and if was just not edible at all was very disappointed!

I apologize that we did not properly prepare your steak. We value your feedback, and I know that we will do better if you would give us another chance. Please send me your mailing address, and I will send you a certificate to use if and when you choose to dine with us again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Quiet, upscale atmosphere and a nice bar with a better than average Scotch selection. Service was very good as well, but the real draw is the gourmet food. Great choice for a business lunch or dinner.

1  Thank Ryndontheroad

Thank you for joining us and sharing your experience. We appreciate your recommendation, and hope to see you again soon.

Cheers!

Reviewed 2 June 2018

First we have to say that we are appalled that TripAdvisor would publish one star ratings given by people that couldn't even find the restaurant!! That is blatantly unfair and inappropriate. Although we were strangers to the area, the WAZE app took us right to their front door.....
The restaurant is more like a sports bar and we found the portions to be small. My wife's shrimp chopped salad had very few shrimp. The happy hour was until 9pm on Sunday but the one dollar off beer wasn't much of a deal.

CLBRestaurants, Guest Relations Manager at Matt the Millers, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We value your feedback, and will use your comments to improve our offerings. I hope that you will join us again.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Wonderful bar and superb food. I’ve been going there off and on since it opened. Great service, wonderful flatbreads.

1  Thank Buf5

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We value your business and recommendation, and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Cheers!