“It Was ok.. ”

Add it.
The Point
Ranked #774 of 2 477 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The music was good however, the bartender was overworked and seemed too busy. Although the place was not busy. The food menu descriptions didn’t match what was put in front of me. Its more of a bar then some place to get dinner.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for date night with wife, good parking. Band was setting up, clean nice place, nice mix of young an older. Tables clean, chairs a little scary, wooden wicker, that are a bit wobbly, but all good. 5 dollar margaritas, very nice kinda small but worth the money. Very nice menu, not just burgers an bar food, I ordered fish an chips, very good, wife ordered chicken wrap which she said was very good, we both enjoyed our dinners. Band started playing, not to loud just loud enough. Plenty of food, tasted great very happy with my first visit here, I plan on eating here again. Only small complaint was there wasn’t a lot of servers, not really a problem we just had to wait a few minutes to get check, but after a couple margaritas we just chilled an listened to the band. Overall very enjoyable dinner.dinner for 2 an 2 five dollar drinks 40 dollar bill.. plus tip... good deal.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

A friend and I visited The point for the first time in February. We both ordered hamburgers and fries. The burger meat was very good and fresh. It was a large size burger at that. I thought I would eat only half, but it was so good I ate the whole thing. The steak fries were hearty, fresh and perfect in color. The meal would have gotten a 5/5... This week I took my daughter raving about the hamburger, which we both ordered. The meat was not as good and fresh as my previous meal. The fries were skinny fries which is ok, but they were left to cook a bit too long, browner than I care for. Needless to say, comparing the two visit I am reluctant to go back, it was not consistent. When I received my bill I was charged an extra dollar for fries for one of the meals. I brought it to the attention of our server and the correction was made with no problem.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

We were heading to another restaurant when we came across this new place & decided to try it out! We were pleasantly surprised! Newly remodeled - very nice decor. Server was very friendly & knowledgeable of menu. We were there in time for Happy Hour - always a good thing! I had an excellent beer for $2!! SCORE! I had a burger & it was very good. They have a patio when the weather changes, & that will be nice. The restaurant sits up on "the hill" on Noe Bixby & Main St. I will certainly be back.