“No”
Review of Bareburger

Bareburger
Reserve with OpenTable
Bareburger is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #822 of 2 430 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Average check for each diner in my party was over $20 pp, but the food taste was just average. Service was slow, and server seemed to be disinterested in some basics, e.g., we needed napkins and utensils, we didn't want to eat off a plate that had not been washed properly, etc. I so wanted to support the concept, and am bummed that it didn't deliver. Even the brussells - I love brussel sprouts and looked forward to them after others' reviews. But nope, they were boring, other than the nice browning and a little cheese. Two tips: 1) wham bam sauce is *not* a substitute for A-1, which is what we were told and 2) read the fine print - I did, so I knew what we were in for, but subtle upsells were there too, 20 oz (not 12 oz) beer offered as default, their special sauce costs (but is a combo of three free sauces).

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Are you a vegan? Not sure if you'd rather have an Impossible or a Beyond Burger? This place has them both! Which is good because my with likes one and I like the other. Need a vegan shake? Covered! Want to share some fries? There's too much for just two people. While the vegan burgers are rather pricey, they're worth it. Oh, and great service too!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Wanted to try Bareburger especially for the Impossible Burger. They didn’t disappoint. It was absolutely delicious! A tad on the expensive side- almost $15 for just the burger, but it was still really good. The staff was super nice- we’ll be back.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

This place has lots types. Several bread types (including gluten free) lots of different sauces, several cheeses, add ons, and 5 types a meat + several veggie versions. There are sides/shares like fried potatoes, sweet potato fries, fried onion rings, crispy Brussel sprouts and more. Also several draft beers and ciders. I had a lamb burger with yogurt sauce, spinach, picante sauce, and sprouted bun. We had 6 other burgers including several veggie burgers and one salad and everyone loved their food. We ordered Brussel sprouts but after waiting half an hour they informed me they were out. I ordered sweet potato fries instead which the eventually didn’t charge for. Some of our group preferred the sweet potato fries over the regular fries. The sauces with the potatoes were tasty. 5 of us had various beers and ciders which everyone liked. This place has more types of burgers than I had ever seen which they know how to prepare but it the service is not very fast. But if you have an eclectic bunch of people with eclectic foot sensitivities this place has something for everyone.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Nice and I both had burgers, she designed her own burger and loved it. I had the American burgers and it was very good as well. We had fries and onion ring combo for side and was disappointed in both. They looked great coming out but I like the fries and especially the rings crisp on the outside and not the case here. Our server is as very nice and came around enough not to bother.
There were quite a few flies around. Need to better contain or trap them .

Selection of beers looked good but did not drink anything but water.

I would go back!