“Mama Mia Fresh Food”
Review of Dough Mama

Dough Mama
Ranked #31 of 57 Dessert in Columbus
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I saw this restaurant on IG from another post! The pics showed freshly made foods and baked goods...yum! The best news is that it’s NOT a franchise.
I met a friend here to catch up. Ironically, we had our on the same foods. So, we decided to order what we had in mind and then share it (avocado biscuit with egg and cheese, a side salad French toast and a side of potatoes). The biscuit would have been better hotter but it was tasty. The French toast was huge and dusted with a powdered sugar and had a lemon tart spread on it. It was good but would have been better with butter! Who doesn’t love butter?!? Don’t answer that! Lol
There were so many options on the menu and in the display case that I would definitely go back. Unfortunately, I heard a rumor that this establishment is on the brinks of closing. I hope that is not true.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

AS the name suggests, dough is heavily involved in the menu in a most positive way! My friend and I shared an order of Brioche French toast, which was stuffed with milk chocolate had a passion fruit glaze and dark chocolate swirls on top. It was quite delicious. In order to save face with my family at home, I ordered the saag paneer pies. They looked similar to a calzone but filled with a dry version of saag paneer. It came with a nice green salad. The saag pie did re-heat well by following the directions that came with my order.I also ordered the bread pudding that had bacon in it for the carnivores that I live with. My husband felt it was too much food after eating his meal and saved most of his for lunch tomorrow. My son ate all of his declaring it very good. I had the raspberry brownie which was very good. I/m very glad my friend suggested this fun new restaurant.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

There hot tea selection is very nice, the brand is outstanding and tasty. Love the mugs here. Ordered a poppyseed muffin that was tasty. Small place limited seating. The lady at the register, that took our order was not the friendliest. The menu looked very good, will give it another try.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

The quaint restaurant found on High Street is easy to miss unless you are looking for it or live in the area. For those not in the University District/Clintonville - it is worth seeking out!

We enjoyed the Avocado Biscuit and Nutella French Toast. While the French Toast didn't rock my socks off - it was still good, just nothing out of this world - the Avocado Biscuit was impressive. The cheddar scallion biscuit paired wonderfully with the ingredients between and was a delight to eat.

If it's busy and you are not solo, have someone scope out the seating area to snag a table!

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

The place has kind of a hip, urban, feminist, vibe, which was cool. There are a number of vegan options, which was great. I had a sort of vegan meatloaf sandwich which was quite tasty. It came with a side salad with a very nice home made dressing. I sneaked some side potatoes with home made ketchup which I really enjoyed, and I had a loaded oatmeal cookie and a bite of my friend's pie for dessert. Yum! I was tempted to take a pie to go.