US$164
US$151
US$241
InterContinental
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$272/night.

US$199
InterContinental
US$167
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$232
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$262/night.

US$174
Glidden House(Cleveland)
US$219
US$187
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

US$465
RitzCarlton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$544/night.

All reviewscleveland clinicvalet parkingihg hotelsfront deskearly appointmentevery staff membermedical reasonsheart surgerylaundry roomfree shuttlecomfortable bedslate checknext morningsliding doorvalet servicefive minute walkwalk in shower
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Holiday Inn Cleveland Clinic was a very nice hotel. The concierge and restaurant manager were particularly helpful. The restaurant on site is very good with a nice mix of options. The 24 hour shuttle is both convenient and accessible for the disabled.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Sherice H, Manager at Holiday Inn Cleveland Clinic, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear vkjnma,

I'm glad that you had a comfortable and convenient stay with us. Thank you for choosing our Hotel and for your kind review! Should you return to stay with us, please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything that you may need. We will be more than happy to assist. All the best!

Warm Regards,
Sherice Holmes
Assistant to the Hotel Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Please tell Gelle to be able to have a conversation or trouble shoot when something is lost. It is interesting to watch as people stand around while elderly couples struggle with their bags. The employees are not helpful if you need anything or have any concerns at the front desk. They seem to be only handle you giving them a credit card and a signature.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
mnd227, Manager at Holiday Inn Cleveland Clinic, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Maria A,

I’m so sorry that you did not have great exchanges with our team members. This is not our expectation and so I will be sure to address with my staff. I would love to speak with you further about your stay and so I ask that you give me a call at your convenience. I may be reached at 216-707-4200. I humbly await your call.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel is ideally located next to Cleveland clinic, walking distance to many of the hospital facilities. The room are also nice big & clean, it has fridge, was basin, microwave, suitable for longer stay. Lobby is simple nothing fancy
Nice clean & quiet pretty green environment outside hotel

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Sherice H, Manager at Holiday Inn Cleveland Clinic, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Jen E,

We're glad you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us and we thank you for sharing your review online! We hope that we will have the opportunity to host you, should your return to the Cleveland area. We would love to have you back!

Warm Regards,
Sherice Holmes
Assistant to the Hotel Manager

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Business people need to AVOID the Holiday Inn Cleveland Clinic. The staff is unprofessional, poorly trained and unfriendly to business people. Take note: If you use Expedia to pre-pay for your room, this hotel reserves the right to refuse you a room. Last night, I arrived late in the evening to check in. I had prepaid for my room via Expedia. I was told by hotel staff that the hotel was oversold and there was no room for me. I was then told that there was a room for me at the nearby Intercontinental Hotel. Importantly, I then asked if the Intercontinental would honor my booking at the Holiday Inn. The Holiday Inn staff LIED and said that it would. When I arrived at the Intercontinental, they did not honor my reservation and I had to pay a SECOND TIME for my hotel room. When I informed Expedia of this bad behavior by the Holiday Inn, a woman from Expedia tried to call the hotel to get a refund for me. She had to wait for over ONE HOUR before a hotel manager at the Holiday Inn would agree to give her a refund for me. I was also told that it would take at least 2 weeks for my refund to arrive.

My advice to all business travelers: NEVER book this hotel. It is unfriendly to business people. There are many fine hotels near the Cleveland Clinic and University Circle that cater to business people. Avoid this one.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank joegK445TE
mnd227, Manager at Holiday Inn Cleveland Clinic, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear joegK445TE
I sincerely apologize for you being relocated to our sister hotel next door due to special circumstances and for "mis-handling your billing" as you described. You as a business traveler, are a very valuable customer to us. We genuinely take care of all our guests, business people, leisure and/or Cleveland Clinic visitors. Whatever your need is, we are here to support you and ensure you are successful and satisfied with your stay 100%. And I am very sorry we failed in your case.
Please contact me directly at moussa.ndiaye@ihg.com or at the telephone number 216-707-4200, or you can provide me with a telephone number and a date and time, so I can learn more about your booking and address the issue appropriately.
Thank you for staying with us and I hope to hear from you soon.
Regards

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel was absolutely horrible there were stains of feces in the bed whether that was fresh or not I'm not sure. we couldn't get coffee we had to pry their arms to get a coffee, there were no towels we had to beg for towels . would never stay there again in my life.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
mnd227, Manager at Holiday Inn Cleveland Clinic, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear dogcopd4
I am very sorry about what you just described in your feedback. This is not the type of service we are known for and we are not proud of this. I would really like to discuss your experience and you can contact me at moussa.ndiaye@ihg.com or call me at 216-707-4200. You can also provide me with a telephone number and the best day and time to call and I will.
I look forward hearing from you and I appreciate your feedback and Thank you for staying with us.
Regards