Free cancellation until 27/07
US$151
US$241
InterContinental
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$272/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
Glidden House(Cleveland)
US$219
US$187
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

US$465
US$430
Priceline
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$555/night.

All reviewswine houryoga matprogressive fieldgrocery store across the streetclaw foot tubplayhouse squarecomplimentary winea city view roomshampoo and conditionerstreet noisefire pitloved our staycorner suiteperfect locationheart of downtownwalking distancewater pressure in the shower
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We ended up staying at the Kimpton Schofield because we were bumped out of our hotel across the street, NBA Playoffs were in town. Best thing that could have happened to us. The hotel is in a great downtown location, walking distance to everything. Staff was super friendly. The rooms are very well appointed, a little twist when compared to a standard hotel room. Would stay again the net time in Cleveland.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Tristan H, Manager at Kimpton Schofield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear JC_CHeese_25,

I am sorry to hear that you got bumped from another hotel, but I am so glad you had a wonderful time with us! Thank you for your wonderful comments about the room and especially about the staff. I hope we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Awesome location in walking distance of many downtown attractions. We chose this hotel because of the ease in walking to Progressive Field. Super friendly staff who provided excellent recommendations during our early check-in. Only negative is the street noise is pretty intense. They do provide ear plugs though.

Room Tip: Rooms facing 9th street have a lot of noise
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Tristan H, Manager at Kimpton Schofield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear dzjenn,

Thank you for a wonderful review and for choosing The Schofield. I am glad you were able to take advantage of our prime location. I thoroughly enjoyed your comment about the staff too. My apologies for the street noise but I am glad you saw the ear plugs. I hope we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here for our anniversary and were very happy with the rooms. We were even happier with the people working. Jordan (check in) and Kenny were fantastic. They provided service that went above and beyond and had a smile to show that they really did care. Thank you to both! Our room was exactly as it was advertised. The room was clean and everything went smoothly. Definitely recommended.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Steve M.,

Thank you for being a guest at The Schofield! I am so glad you allowed us to be part of your celebration. Your comments about the people working here and especially Jordan and Kenny are really appreciated. Thank you for your recommendation and I hope we will be seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night....staff was amazing, friendliest people I've ever met. Shower was amazing and room was clean and comfortable. Location was convenient to tons of restaurants. Nice area to walk around. Highly recommend!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christine C
Tristan H, Manager at Kimpton Schofield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Christine C.,

Thank you so much! I am so glad you had an amazing time. Thank you for the compliments on the staff, rooms and location. I wish you could have stayed longer than one night. I am thinking that you should come back again soon. Thank you again.

Cheers,

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Checked in at 5 with no trouble. Was greeted by very pleasant valet and bellmen staff. Check in and check out was easy and informative. Our room was very clean and comfy. And the personalized note was a nice touch. Shout out to the staff though they are amazing and make the stay great! Hannah, Jordan and Ryan at the front desk were very accommodating and friendly. Kristi at happy hour was super nice. Lastly, the restaurant staff on Saturday morning 5/19 provided excellent service. Also the brunch was amazing. (Get the pierogi!) all in all my staycation in Cleveland for my Birthday was a success. Thank you!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anna G
Tristan H, Manager at Kimpton Schofield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Anna H.,

I am so glad you enjoyed your time with us downtown! Happy Birthday and thank you for celebrating with us. I am so glad to read your amazing comments about my staff. I will share your kind words with them and look forward to seeing you again soon.

P.S. The pierogi dish is amazing!