“Great place, excellent service, superb Happy Hour and very good food!”

Red Lantern Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #441 of 1 917 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stopped by for lunch based on a recommendation. Service was fast, food was perfect. Excellent Happy Hour (I think 2-6) so a Tito's Martini for $5 and Craft Beer for $3. Brisket sandwich was great and the Perch Sandwich was also good, with fresh fish. Fries were great, prices were reasonable and the service was spot on. I'd go again!!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

I had such an amazing experience with Red Lantern Kitchen and Bar last night. The service was great from Kimberly and the food was so hot and good! I had the Pierogies and Rueben Tater Tots were sooooo good. I can't wait to go back and try their Brunch!

Thank Al K. E
Reviewed 30 August 2017

This had been my first time to this establishment. The decor was sleek and modern. Our waitress was attentive and friendly. The food was delicious as well. It is a hidden gem. Would return .

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

This a seat yourself bar/restaurant. Excellent service, once seated a menu was brought over immediately and arrived shortly thereafter.

Lucky for us a new menu was created the day of our arrival and boy did they have a good selection. Started with fried asparagus and pot stickers. The asparagus was fried perfectly as the batter was both well seasoned and cooked until crunchy. It came with two sauces, both tasty in their own way. The pot stickers were also excellent and came with a sauce, nice kick at the end and flavorful.

Finally we ordered a cheddar burger which was flavorful, added bacon this juicy burger and that was icing on the cake! Next was a (I can't remember the name of the sandwich) but it had corn beef, turkey, I added bacon, guacamole, and brisket. Whew, what a flavorful explosion! The guacamole was very flavorful, brisket was tender and smokey while the turkey was a good bonus meat. The fries were crispy and well portioned.

Overall the meals were amazing! Good flavor, well presented and the service was second-to-none! Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Great place for a casual meal with friends or family. The acoustics can get a bit loud if you have a rowdy group, but the beer and food are all good and reasonably priced. Service is quick and efficient.