“absolutely wonderful experience”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sunloverm...
midsouth USA
“absolutely wonderful experience”
Reviewed 21 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband & I came to Cleveland from out of state w/our 2 dogs. Because we brought 2 dogs, manager Brooks Jones found us a unit which was comparable to this unit but dog friendly. We pre-paid knowing nothing about the neighborhood, the unit or Brooks. Staying here is one of the best decisions we have ever made. Unless you are looking for a luxury hotel w/daily maid service, my feeling is you could not do better than trusting your stay to Brooks. Having stayed for over a week, we now have reason to trust Brooks' integrity, care, responsiveness & professionalism. We are a middle class family who arrived for my husband to have surgery at The Cleveland Clinic. Years ago my husband had major surgery at The Cleveland Clinic & at the previous time I stayed in a hotel. This experience was in all ways superior. We were not cramped in one small room but had a living room, a dining room, two bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen. We also were generously permitted use of the washer & dryer in the basement.

We loved the neighborhood. As my husband was ill I did most of the dog walking. I felt totally safe when the dogs asked to go out in the middle of the night. The neighborhood is a solid community which has both personality & aesthetic appeal. The very nearby shopping area (including grocery store) was convenient & excellent in all ways. Prior to arrival we knew we were renting an apartment. It turned out to be the entire first floor of a suburban house which was better for us. The house is not fancy or new but clean & we were helped by space for privacy & a fully equipped kitchen. It meant everything to us in cold weather to have a washer & dryer at our disposal. The surroundings were totally quiet & we were able to sleep well-mattress comfortable too. Central heating worked well. When we made a request of Brooks he could not have been more attentive or responsive. His wife is also warm, welcoming & compassionate. In entirety the experience was so uniformly superior that we hope to return for an annual vacation in tandem w/follow up medical appointments. (Place also near Case Western University--just very good location!)

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing