“Best Steakhouse in Cleveland!”

Red The Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Red The Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 1 929 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The food was amazing!!! My rack of Lamb was cooked to perfection! The wine was very nice as well! This will be my place to go for Lambchops when I’m in Cleveland!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Downtown Cleveland, this is a good steak house, a little elegant inside even if loud baseball fan were allowed in and the evening turned into a fraternity party. I got the CAB Prime NY Strip and it was pretty good and juicy, see picture (I asked for medium). The selection of wine is good and big. You can have a very good dinner here, pricey, but good!

The warm bread they bring to the table with some olive oil and cheese is also very good.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

We were in town from New Jersey and decided to have dinner at red the steakhouse. We ordered the 22 ounce bone in ribeye with blue cheese split into two nice portions. I got the bone. We also ordered the mussels fra Diablo and a Caesar salad. We finished with the hazelnut chocolate dessert and had two drinks each. The total bill after splitting the entrée was $190 not including tip.
The mussels were legendary-perfectly spiced and fresh.

The big disappointment was the Ceasar salad. Tasted like bottled dressing. No anchovies, no or little garlic, no lemony flavor. Just a regular thing to mild taste. The steak was delicious and tender.

Reds. Please fix your saladino I

1  Thank Stevetiger
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Definitely one of the best restaurants I have ever eaten at, anywhere. Their Arugula Salad with Prosciutto is to die for, in addition to their delicious steaks! I lived in Cleveland for many years and travel there frequently now and always make a stop at Red. For dessert, their Donuts are sinful. Cleveland has many wonderful restaurants, however, Red is one of my personal favorites. Definitely worth a go! Please be aware that this is a fine dining restaurant and is priced accordingly.

1  Thank mitchellskolaris
Reviewed 7 May 2018

We've been here many times over the years they've been downtown. We visited again last week. We always like the warm bread with olive oil, parmesan, herbs, crushed red pepper to start. We then split the Italian sausage stuffed peppers, always one of our favorites. We split one of the better rib-eyes. Some complained they didn't like the seasoning or thought it too strong, but we liked that part and it was perfectly cooked to medium rare + as requested. The only complaint I would have was that the meat wasn't at all juicy. It seemed like perhaps it had been frozen though I can't imagine that would be the case. We also had the macaroni and cheese. It was good but it was too soupy and not the gooey cheesy kind you'd expect to get here. We usually get the potato gratin. And we get the chopped salad if we don't get an appetizer which I always like. The warm donut holes for dessert are always a good option too with 3 sauces. Yummy. Our server was good as the wait staff there usually are.

1  Thank skm4444

Been to Red The Steak House? Share your experiences!