“Gave me wrong food 2 times in one day and it got me sick!”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Get food delivered
Ranked #1 172 of 1 720 Restaurants in Cleveland
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 5840 Memphis Avenue in Cleveland. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic tacos and burritos, to new favorites like the Crunchwrap Supreme and Cheesy Gordita Crunch. Order ahead online or on the mobile app for pick up at the restaurant or get it delivered.
Reviewed 10 September 2021

The girl at the window was inaudible mumbling, offered me no sauce, and then after I left and took a bite it was not Beef but chicken. Ate the other one and I went back on my way back home to get it corrected. It was the same thing with a ton of rice I didn't know till taking out of fridge and heating. Now after eating it. I have had severe diarhea and stomach pains all evening and is all that I ate today. Not only was the service horrible but who even knows about the food. Never going back.

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (3)
Reviewed 30 August 2019

We needed a lunch on-the-go so we took our tacos away and ate in the car elsewhere. They were pretty good, especially with the hot sauce.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 6 August 2019

Picked up a 6 soft 6 hard box to bring home for lunch. Everything was good. Haven't been in that location in a couple months and it has improved

Date of visit: July 2019