“Simple and beautiful place to visit in Cleveland .Delicious coffee and good stuff .Nice music and delicious cookies”
Review of Phoenix Cafe

Phoenix Cafe
Ranked #6 of 41 Coffee & Tea in Cleveland
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Strongly recommended in Cleveland .
Highly professional people . Simple and beautiful place to visit in Cleveland .Delicious coffee and good stuff .Nice music and delicious cookies

Reviewed 31 January 2018

Quiet when we were there. Coffee was good. Staff was attentive. Spent about 30 minutes warming up and enjoying coffee. Will visit again.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

We stopped here for coffee and muffins one morning. It was your average coffee shop. Nothing elaborate or fancy but the coffee was decent.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I can't speak to the coffee because for the 2 days I was in Cleveland I chose the lavender bergamot latte. They make their lavender syrup and use a delightful loose leaf earl grey tea. My coworker tried their house-made fig syrup in assam tea and said it was delicious. The decor was calming and made for a lovely place to relax, catch up with a friend, and chat with a coworker.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

My husband liked their coffee. I found their cappuccino to be Luke warm & disappointing. It was close to our hotel & a nice place to get away & relax. Many business people appeared to be meeting for mini conferences.

Been to Phoenix Cafe? Share your experiences!