“Don’t like surprises?”

Warren's Spirited Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Burton
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Food was fabulous. So much so it was Food Channel good. Waitress was extremely competent and her pleasant nature added to our experience. Be prepared for when the check comes, look closely and you will see the $2 added charge for ice in your adult beverage. The explanation was hysterical as we were told that the ice makes it a double and that is what he charges for the double. So people when you dine at this establishment ask for a double (do not add ice) and see if you are only charged $2 more for the double.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

The Brussel Sprout appetizer is great. Good burgers and great steaks. Nice atmosphere. Great date night restaurant, has a more dim cozy atmosphere, or nice patio when the weather is nice.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

I was looking forward to our get-together here with friends. I’ve heard good things about it. Perhaps I raised the bar too high. Charming equestrian decor. Nice bar. Decent beer list. Menu offers vegetarian, gluten free options, and local farm-to-table veggies. I had the ceviche, which was bland and soggy. I tasted some of the Bolognese, which was also bland. I caved in to the Chocolate Ho-Ho cake which was super rich and fudgy...and too sweet. May be delicious for others. Plus, the style of the dessert was not what I was expecting, given the name. I left most of it on the plate. If I return, I will try the burgers. Those have been getting great reviews.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Delicious and worth the stop. Definitely order the rosemary garlic French fries. Thick and juicy burgers were cooked to perfection. Good service. Will definitely come again.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

While Warren' s Spirited Kitchen boosts an eclectic, inventive menu, the burger keeps drawing my family and me back. Grilled and seasoned perfectly, a tri combination of beef will blow your taste buds away. Fries are tripled fried, crunchy sticks of potato paradise. Ask for the house aioli, an unctuous dipping sauce to take them over the top! Wings, roast beef, fresh bread, and steak are table favorites as well. Order a local craft beer for the ideal accompaniment to your menu selections. With friendly service and a menu with something for everyone, I can't wait for a return visit to WSK.

Lana V, Owner at Warren's Spirited Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Wow! We are thrilled that you enjoy Warren's so much!! We strive to give all of our guests this sort of experience! Since you love our burgers so much I thought I should mention our DAILY Burger special to you. Everyday from 11:30 am -4 pm you can get a BURGER & A BEER for $14. Additionally, on MONDAYS from 4-9 pm you can get a BURGER & A BEER for $15. We look forward to seeing you soon!