“Very poor customer service and too expensive”

The Great American Pizza Company
Ranked #52 of 81 Restaurants in Brunswick
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First, the pizza is way over priced and not worth the cost. Second, after ordering them arriving to pick up the pizza, the cashier told me they forgot to put in my order. I waited 40 minutes and finally got the pizza. Nothing done to make up for their error, no discount, no incentive to return, just an excuse abut how busy they were. I decided to give them another chance...when I showed up to get my pizza again, the cashier said they did not get my order. I even gave the name of the person who took my order. No apologies, just put the blame on me. The cashier then asked if I would like to place an order...really. This was a first class lesson on poor customer service and how to lose customers. I refuse to order from this pizza shop again.

Date of visit: July 2020
Write a reviewReviews (31)

Reviewed 2 October 2020

We ordered pizza and wings for delivery and they both were great. The pizza was delicious and the wings were very tasty.

The problem is that I only received 10 wings instead of 12. At $1 per wing, that's 15% of the order that I paid for that I didn't receive.

When I called tonight and asked if I could have 14 wings for the price of 12 to make up for it, I was told they couldn't do that.

I know it's a small thing, but how much trouble would it have been to say I'm sorry and of course?

They have lost my business.

Date of visit: September 2020
gapco, Owner at The Great American Pizza Company, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2020

Sorry to hear that was worth a poor review.
Friday nights are extremely busy, chaotic and crazy to say the least. Our staff looks at your previous order from the phone # you were calling on, and there were no wings. Also, we will ALWAYS make an order right, but you need to notify us immediately, not a week or 2 down the line. We will ALWAYS work with the customer to make their order right.

Reviewed 3 September 2019 via mobile

They are an old fashion pizza good prices and great specials. Different types of pizzas combinations that you can’t get anywhere else.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 14 April 2019

Pizza is expensive but not worth the money. Have tired more than one time, will not give it another try.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 4 April 2019 via mobile

Solid crust. Utilitarian pizza.
It not blow my mind. We had a 9” pepperoni

Would be great for party.

Music was loud while waiting for pizza.

Date of visit: April 2019