All reviews front desk waffles hot tub room was clean indoor pool great place to stay family reunion will stay there again pleasant stay one night stay quiet area short drive amber sherry cereal interstate
Reviewed 15 June 2018

When returning home after my stay (which was great) I noticed $200 extra charged on my credit card. I contacted the hotel where I was told the cleaning staff smelled smoke in our room after we checked out. We stayed for two nights and DID NOT SMOKE. We DO NOT SMOKE and I am incredibly offended by the automatic charge, the accusations the staff made over the phone, and manager's inability to return my phone call to discuss the situation. I live 6 hours away, what am I suppose to do? I booked this hotel on booking.com and got a good deal compared to others in the area. When I checked in, the front desk commented that I got a good rate. I've heard of scams where hotels "find ways to make up the difference in rate" and I can only believe this is how they are attempting to do it. I will never stay at a Wyndham property again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Melissa L
wingatecinci, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati/Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

We would like to thank the guest for their review of our hotel. Guest checked in on June 7, 2018 and departed on June 9, 2018. Upon check out, the hotel's Housekeeping Manager as well as the Manager on Duty smelled smoke odors coming from the room the guest stayed in. The guest acknowledged at the time of check-in that there was a $200 fee associated with smoking in the room and that it would automatically be charged if the room had been smoked in. The hotel has a strict non-smoking policy in the guest rooms. The guest's room had to be placed off market for one extra night to rid the odor from the room. A phone call was made to the hotel on Tuesday by the guest and the Manager on Duty explained that the $200 fee was associated with a smoking fee and the reasons why. The guest asked for the General Manager's name and the information was communicated. The guest said they would call back the following day to speak to the General Manager.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I quoted my whole stay here It was clean and everyone was sad helpful 2 thumbs up I will be staying again on my next trip great location close to my favorite restaurant bw3 very spacious didn't have to call down for anything felt welco5

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Erica R
wingatecinci, Public Relations Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati/Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you so much for your review of us here at the Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati-Blue Ash. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We would love to welcome you back to the hotel should your travels ever bring you to the Cincinnati area.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

The staff was AMAZING! We stayed for medical services at Bethesda and we came in the first evening to find fresh cookies in the lobby and J&J sandwiches being offered!! Room was FABULOUS CLEAN GREAT!!

Room Tip: We were on the first floor ... VERY quiet .. the neighborhood is QUIET a nice little pond next door with some ducks
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your amazing review of us here at the Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati-Blue Ash. We are so excited to be able to tell our staff of your kind words. We would love to welcome you back should your travels ever bring you back to the Cincinnati area.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
wingatecinci, Public Relations Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati/Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Reviewed 12 April 2018

The staff is always so helpful and friendly. We stay here for hospital visits to Cincinnati Children's Hospital as well as for pleasure just to get away from it all. The pool is nice and the kids love it and the breakfast has a nice variety to meet everyone's needs!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you very much for your kind words about our staff and hotel at the Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati-Blue Ash! We all love what we do, and we do work hard to make sure our guests have an amazing experience while they are staying with us. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Cincinnati!