“Excellent staff and food.”

Tahona Kitchen + Bar
Ranked #17 of 65 Restaurants in Blue Ash
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Description: Inspired by Mexican Street Fare & Craft Tequila.
Description: Inspired by Mexican Street Fare & Craft Tequila.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Visited here after we could not get the food we ordered at Brown Dog Cafe , just across the way. Quite enjoyable.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

i can sum this up with one word: Descent

Casual place with descent food and descent prices given the location. its not a place to go and get filled up unless you gorge on chips and salsa (different types that are all very good). Tacos are small , but very tasty. Cuban sandwich is descent. Nice place to go on occasion to check out the park happening and have a bite a mexican with a beer.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Slow counter service. Decent flavors. Ridiculously small tacos. Seriously ... I thought they were child-size. Hugely disappointed with value at such a nice place.

Mexican restaurant ... no beans on the menu?

On my way to Tortilleria Garcia to get filled up.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

I had tortilla soup. I don't care for their recipe, I prefer ones made with a clear chicken broth, but this is a matter of personal taste. My big issue is the tacos. For what they charge I expected a full size taco (5 inches diameter). These were itty bitty (maybe 3 inches in diameter). For the price they were a terrible value. They were tasty, but tiny. The only thing that I considered really good was the side Mexican street corn. I did not like the order at the register format either. I expect a server to take care of me at the table. All things considered I will never go there again.

1  Thank Watson52
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

This cute casual dining spot has good fresh Mexican food. There is a menu board when you first come in. After making your choices the cashier will take your order & the food will be brought to your table. You have to buy chips but they come with unlimited refills. You get your own salsa from a station with 4 different choices. The tacos are good but not very big. The jambalaya was very tasty. They have a nice selection of craft beers & the margaritas are great. The sopapillas were also very good.