All reviewsfront deskfull size refrigeratorroom was cleanan extended stayfree breakfastenjoyed my stayquiet areanext morningconvenient locationhome away from homethe breakfast areaa great staywould definitely stay here againwafflesstaff was friendlybethclay
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Very pleasant hotel,quiet,close to I-71 and I-75.Close to all restaurants and shopping.One unique thing about this hotel they serve dinner Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday The suite I had was handicap accessible,a little small,however I didn`t need a massive area.It was cleaned when needed and I enjoyed my stay.The staff is very attentive and helpful.Will stay there again when I return for my next business.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Room was clean and the kitchen with full size frig, microwave, stove, dishwasher and supplies needed to cook were very nice. Lobby is dated, and parts of the room were dated, but overall it was an excellent value. The hotel staff was outstanding. About 15 minutes to downtown, and was a lot less expensive than alternatives.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

We went for our anniversary for two nights. Booked through Expedia.
First room had obviously been smoked in. We told the girl at the front desk and she told us it’s a non-smoking hotel. (OBVIOUSLY someone smoked and it needed to be cleaned properly)
So she gave us a new room. Second room, the bathtub and floor grout was black with dirt.
We went downstairs and the front desk girl ROLLED HER EYES when she saw us again. We told her we would not be staying.
They would only credit us back the second night and charged for the first despite it being their own fault that we left.
The hotel said on a review they would deal with the issue but never contacted us again.
DO NOT stay here

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KateH1016
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Of the nine nights on our most recent trip, the two we spent here while visiting Cincinnati were probably our favorites. This hotel was situated in a nice neighborhood, but it wasn’t especially central to the sights we wanted to see. So we had to do a little more driving than we would have liked, but it was worth it. Our room was very nice, with an updated bathroom, and a kitchen with a stove, a full fridge, and plates, utensils, and pots and pans. The hotel’s guest laundry room seemed relatively large, and included three washers and six dryers. The breakfast room is adjoined to the office center, and both areas filled up at breakfast, which included eggs and sausage. We also liked a small restaurant which is very close to the hotel called Sammy’s Craft Burgers, which had great food, and much more than burgers.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2018

We had accidentally stop using our GPS at a different Hawthorne Suites that I was very impressed with. When we got to this one it was quite different just coming in the entry way. When we were checking in we had to use a phone in the in the first entry to call the desk on the other side of the door because the desk clerk was also doing laundry. She was very nice and professional. as well as the woman at the breakfast buffet.
The rooms had everything from a full size refrigerator, garbage disposal, counter-top stove and a microwave, coffee maker and even a dishwasher. The bed was very comfortable and clean as well. They had put a granite counter top in but on top of an old cabinet that you could see straight under the sink. The bathroom sink had about an inch of silicon caulking behind it where it was pulled out from the wall.
The breakfast buffet was ok but cramped for the size of the hotel.

Room Tip: Our room was right across the hall from breakfast which was nice but noisey.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple