Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Oasis for My Soul

Strange title but I visited a month after losing my son. I stayed in the area, alone, Thanksgiving... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Daydream67222469072
Fun place to visit

We’ve ever we are in the Sugarcreek / Berlin Ohio are we stop in here. It’s a nice place to get... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Tracy M
Valley Grove, West Virginia

All reviews holmes county amish country parking fee t shirts pretzels lots of fun favorite stops walnut creek something for everyone several times a year nice market friendly vendors great vendors clean restrooms whole family love this place great place to visit
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Really enjoyed the Flea Market. One of the best ever!!! Would definitely visit again. Very Clean as well.

Date of experience: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Jesse M, Owner at Holmes County Flea Market, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

You're the best, robertmcconkey27! Thank you for dropping by. Glad you enjoyed the clean environment. Hoping to see you soon.

Jesse Miller, General Manager

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We stop by every visit (every 2 weeks) and we find what we came in for. We drive in approx. 1-1/4 hrs each time. It's our happy place.

Date of experience: May 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Holmes County F, Manager at Holmes County Flea Market, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

WOW, what an kind way to show your love to the Holmes County Flea Market. We really enjoy having you here, and we'll keep doing what we're doing. So glad we can be your happy place! :)

Reviewed 18 June 2018

This is in response to "Not happy". Every time I visit the Holmes County Flea Market the Vender by the door is my FAVORITE! Her prices are the best, she is very friendly and has a great variety of home décor. I know she gives free batteries with her pictures as a courtesy. So for her being courteous you are bashing her for a battery. I know she is a good and honest person. So if she did not offer any compensation you must not have had any proof you bought it there. I will continue to support her with my business. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, her stuff, keep up the good work you can't please everyone!

Date of experience: June 2018
Jesse M, Owner at Holmes County Flea Market, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you for supporting our vendors, dcdalish! We do our best to make our customers happy, and I'm happy to know you appreciate our effort. We love to have you as our customer -- come by anytime!

Best wishes,
Jesse Miller, General Manager

Reviewed 16 June 2018

This is a great stop, one of my favorites. Always great finds, friendly atmosphere, and yummy food. Even my kids love going here!

Date of experience: May 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Holmes County F, Manager at Holmes County Flea Market, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

rachel21715,
Awesome review! Thanks! I appreciate your comments about the selection, the atmosphere, and the food! So glad you kiddos enjoy it too!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Weekend retreat to visit Amish country and go shopping for Amish foods and goods and go site seeing in the villages

Date of experience: April 2018

noswett14,

great to hear! I'm so glad that you enjoy the area so much!