“Could be improved ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I met friends here for lunch, having heard many good things about the cafe'. The staff were friendly, though not particularly attentive. I had the Cranberry Spinach salad which was very good with the blueberry vinaigrette dressing. My chief complaint is this - most restaurants serve a muffin, croissant, or some sort of bread with their salads. Here - nothing! Not even a cracker! And for a $9 lunch salad, I expected a bit more. For a place that prides itself on its giant muffins, why not serve a small muffin with the salads (blueberry, perhaps? As in "Blueberry Cafe"?) This way, the customers would get a little taste of their muffins and maybe be more inclined to purchase one of their specialty muffins (a bit overpriced, at $4+). Others in our lunch group were a bit disappointed in their sandwiches, especially those who ordered the turkey-avocado stack which was served with no avocado! I might give the cafe' another try sometime, maybe for breakfast instead. But for this visit, it was just average.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Blueberry Cafe is a MUST EAT AT spot if you're in the area. The portions are amazing and the food is delicious. The restaurant is small but the wait time was minimal for a Sunday morning. The wait staff is always on top of things

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

blueberry's is a fantastic place to eat the food taste great and have big portions for the price. I suggest getting there early or you'll get stuck waiting for a small place they are very popular

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

There were so many things I wanted to try that I couldn't make up my mind, so I tried a couple...and loved everything! There pancakes are as big as the plate. The gyro was very authentic and delicious. The atmosphere is country cozy. Would highly recommend Blueberry Cafe!

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

This was my first time at the Blueberry Cafe but I know several people who are regulars. I now know why. The food is very good and the portions are large. The only downside side is that the restaurant understandably draws many customers, so the wait for a table can be long. They do not take reservations, but you can call 30 min. before your arrival and get added to the waiting list.