All reviews front desk starbucks coffee meeting room marriott properties close to downtown convenient location stayed one night king room i highly recommend this hotel bed was comfortable business trip parking lot fitness center staff was friendly bistro terri lobby
Reviewed 24 June 2018

We stayed one night because we had to be at a medical appointment early Monday morning. The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. The room was spacious, and we liked the fact that the toilet and tub were in a separate room from the sink. The bed was a bit firm for our taste, but the room was quiet, even though we were by the elevator and ice-maker. The room was dusty, and the air conditioner didn't cool the room very well. A couple of other things - the pool is around the corner from the lobby, and the floor is tile. People going from the pool to the elevators are tracking water making the floor slippery. As my wife has osteoporosis we had to be careful so she wouldn't fall. It also would be nice to have complimentary coffee and tea in the lobby like many other hotels at this price point offer. The breakfast cafe did not open early enough so we had to go out to purchase breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
SalesCYBeachwood, Director of Sales at Courtyard Cleveland Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Hello mdklik80,

Thank you for taking a moment to provide us with your thoughts. I'm happy that our hotel provided a good location for your appointment early in the morning, we have many guests that do the same. Having tile outside of the pool area is necessary but certainly can be a concern for some so I'm glad that you were in tune with your wife's needs to take precautions for her. We'll certainly address our efforts for upkeep of any water on the floor to ensure we do what we can to minimize any safety risks for our guests. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would certainly love to have you as our guest again if the need arises. Please let us know if we can assist with any future reservations.

Thank you!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

We hosted our friends and family at the Courtyard Beachwood for our wedding weekend, and they did not disappoint. Kim and Abbie were so accommodating and helpful, and provided a variety of very generous add-ons for us and our guests. If I had to plan my wedding all over again, I would choose them again. Very happy with our choice.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
SalesCYBeachwood, Director of Sales at Courtyard Cleveland Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Hello jrupert18,

Congratulations! Thank you for taking a moment to provide us with your feedback. It was an honor to work with you and participate in your special day, thank you for choosing the Courtyard Beachwood! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with the hotel and that your guests were accommodated. Abbie takes great pride is executing the details and I know she's so happy she was able to assist you and do what she could to ease any of the stress that comes with planning such a big event. We hope you will refer us to friends or family and consider us for any future needs you might have.

Thanks again!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Flight got in late due to a flat tire. Rasheed made me feel so welcome during my late. checkin. Mobile check in was super easy. Told about the surrounding area and where to grab a quick late night bite.

I would not hesitate to book here and say hi to Rasheed!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
SalesCYBeachwood, Director of Sales at Courtyard Cleveland Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Hello Adrian P,

Thank you for taking a moment to provide us with your thoughts. I'm so pleased to hear that you had an excellent arrival experience with Rasheed. Rasheed prides himself on providing excellent service to all of our guests. Please let me know if I can assist with a future reservation.

Thank you!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Like too many Courtyard Marriotts, this one has a bit of a stale feel and smell about it; a faint sense of neglect permeates the physical plant. but, and this is a but that matters, the staff was very good indeed. From the front desk to the Bistro to the early morning coffee crew, everyone was pleasant, welcoming and professional. Let's hope Marriott is investing more in its people than it apparently does in its physical plant!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Rcdown78
SalesCYBeachwood, Director of Sales at Courtyard Cleveland Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Hello Rcdown78,

Thank you for providing us with your comments. We truly appreciate your feedback and our staff loves to hear when guests recognize their hard work. I'm so pleased to hear that you had a pleasant experience at the hotel, despite what you may feel about the physical attributes of the property. I can tell you that we have some exciting updates planned over the next 12 months that I'm sure will give the hotel just the lift you're looking for! I sincerely hope that we have the opportunity to have you as our guest again in the future to experience the difference. Thank you for choosing Courtyard by Marriott!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for Memorial Day weekend. The hotel seemed pretty full- there was even a wedding party staying there- yet every person we dealt with from the front desk, to the housekeeping, to the “Starbucks ladies” were full of personality and fun to be around. Rasheed confirmed our reservation over the phone and greeted us nicely when we arrived. We had 2 rooms and one of them smelled musty when we arrived so we went back down to ask to switch. Without hesitation, he apologized and then assigned us another nearby room. He added that if that one wasn’t up to what we wanted to feel free to call down and they’d come meet us with another key - we didn’t need to come back down the elevator again. Second room was just fine so it must have been an oddity w the first option.

We found the rooms roomy and comfortable. We had mom, dad and son in one room, grandma and daughter in the other. But all of us felt we had the space and privacy we needed.

Loved having a Starbucks in the lobby and found the ladies there kind and funny. A nice way to start off our day. They do close that area when breakfast is done being served (10:00) but we got what we needed before heading out.

Nice restaurants in the near vicinity and looks like more coming soon as well as a movie theater and shopping. Good weekend! Thanks!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
SalesCYBeachwood, Director of Sales at Courtyard Cleveland Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Hello MaryH,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback with us from your recent stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us! Our staff works really hard to provide exceptional customer service to all of our guests and it's great to see this feedback. We certainly hope to have you return as our guest in the future! Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott!