A few deficiencies that were important:
1. Impossible to shower in front bedroom without flooding whole bathroom - not nice in winter.
2. Totally inadequate hot water supply for 6 people (there are 3 bedrooms with double beds, so 6 people must be expected).
3. No water glasses available.
4. Inadequate instructions on how to get in. There is a keypad in front which does nothing. The one at the back is the one that works, but it is very inconspicuous and you are not told where either are.
5. Cannot contact owner for any assistance - lucky there was a friendly neighbor and a very cooperative gardner.
What a lovely property and such welcoming owners (although we never saw them) :) Beautifully appointed and spacious, all that you could ask for in a holiday home including coffee machine, pizza oven and the BEST wine fridge EVER!
The yard is huge but not the best currently for inquisitive kids (mid rennovations by the looks of things) and the doors are not able to be key locked or secured from the inside which is a problem with a toddler who loves to open doors. With a bit of creativity we were able to work around with this problem. Neither of these things is meant as a criticism as we would return in a heartbeat but it is worth mentioning as it could be a problem for some families.