Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Reviews (1 847)
1 848 results
All reviews ferry terminal buffet breakfast superior room restaurant staff endota spa overlooking the marina huge pool no lift across the road nelly bay car hire maggie island pools apartment iga townsville supermarket
Selected filters
11 - 16 of 1 848 reviews
Reviewed 18 June 2021

Great location near the ferry and great staff. Unfortunately the lagoon pool was being renovated but we did receive notice by email prior and the other pool was fine. Rooms were clean, well equipped and had a balcony to sit out with a drink at the end of the day. Breakfast was yummy though during off season the restaurant is only open for dinner on weekends. Would stay again.

Room tip: Avoid ground floor, pay extra for pool or marina side
Reviewed 14 June 2021 via mobile

Pool works made this an awful 5 days between 7-4. Could not use the balcony for breakfast or lunch due to noise. I couldn’t find any notifications advising of the inconvenience we experienced. Would not go there until these works are completed. Paid good money for the room and left very disappointed

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Diggos2020
Reviewed 13 June 2021 via mobile

Absolute disaster. Did not get room that I booked. Wifi was not working. First room had ants and cockroaches, was ten moved to a different room, this one had bed bugs!! Staff seemed disinterested and in phased when advised that bedbugs were present. I spent two days washing/ throwing away clothes/ luggage to ensure that my stuff was free from bedbugs. I would not go back here if I was paid too, disgusting!! Have videos of bedbugs but I am unable to upload.
I have stayed in hotels and apartments all over the world and this was by far the most disappointing.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank AnnieGallagher2019
Reviewed 28 May 2021

I loved the beautiful view, the staff were friendly and the location was very good. However I was disappointed with the cleanliness of the lounge room the rest of the apartment was clean , the kitchen so poorly stocked not even a jug to put water in the fridge. The location was really good we could catch a bus close to the hotel which made getting around the island a pleasant experience.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with AccorHotels.com
Reviewed 26 May 2021

I was so looking forward to staying here. The day I arrived the massive lagoon pool shut for two months.... the next day the restaurant shut as well!
The noise level is ridiculous and it was difficult to sleep a disappointing.

Date of stay: May 2021