Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$144
getaroom.comUS$159
Reviews (1 842)
1 842 results
All reviews ferry terminal buffet breakfast superior room restaurant staff endota spa overlooking the marina huge pool no lift across the road nelly bay car hire maggie island pools apartment iga townsville supermarket
Selected filters
7 - 12 of 1 842 reviews
Reviewed 13 June 2021 via mobile

Absolute disaster. Did not get room that I booked. Wifi was not working. First room had ants and cockroaches, was ten moved to a different room, this one had bed bugs!! Staff seemed disinterested and in phased when advised that bedbugs were present. I spent two days washing/ throwing away clothes/ luggage to ensure that my stuff was free from bedbugs. I would not go back here if I was paid too, disgusting!! Have videos of bedbugs but I am unable to upload.
I have stayed in hotels and apartments all over the world and this was by far the most disappointing.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2021

I loved the beautiful view, the staff were friendly and the location was very good. However I was disappointed with the cleanliness of the lounge room the rest of the apartment was clean , the kitchen so poorly stocked not even a jug to put water in the fridge. The location was really good we could catch a bus close to the hotel which made getting around the island a pleasant experience.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with AccorHotels.com
Reviewed 26 May 2021

I was so looking forward to staying here. The day I arrived the massive lagoon pool shut for two months.... the next day the restaurant shut as well!
The noise level is ridiculous and it was difficult to sleep a disappointing.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank U4818MEsuec
Reviewed 17 May 2021 via mobile

We selected Peppers Blue being the most modern/large resort accommodation on the island. The pool is huge & offers enough space for everyone. Hotel Staff were friendly, didn’t try the restaurant but the local list was very helpful. Being located next to the local IGA Supermarket, bottle shop & marina the location is excellent. More hotel luxuries like mini bar etc that peppers is renowned for would have been the cheery on the cake. Overall nice stay & the staff/management are trying in what are very challenging times for the travel/hospitality industry.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ha1l
Reviewed 11 May 2021 via mobile

Stayed at Peppers with my partner for a short 4 night stay. The place is quite old and not what you would expect from a Peppers. The staff where friendly at reception and views are nice from the room however that’s about it!! This property has the potential to be fabulous if upgraded.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple