Lowest prices for your stay
Orbitz.com
Free cancellation until 21/06/25
Expedia.comUS$58
Hotels.comUS$58
CheapTicketsUS$58
All reviews clean kitchen affordable place to stay the bus washing line great wifi pizza oven nice pool coffee pods the pub shared bathroom air con laundry facilities a lovely stay bottle shop fantastic location stayed for nights sink
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 April 2021 via mobile

I enjoyed my 3 nights I stayed at Cstay. The location was great. Adam the owner was a really nice guy and I felt at home when I got there. There's a nice pool, kitchen, lounge to relax. The pub and cafes are close to eat at. Also a very nice beach and jetty you can fish at as they have free fishing rods. I'll be back. It's a wonderful place to stay on a budget.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank G2Kpauly
Reviewed 27 December 2020

Well
I'm just about to book a 3 weeks stay at CStay.....again.
It will be the third time in 12 mth.!!!
I'm a 65 y.o. German that has travelled the world....been living in OZ for 40 and living in Cairns for 12 years.
Why do I keep coming back to CStay?
It got it all.....the right price.....spotless clean rooms.....with washing basin and a fridge.....great pool and BBQ area, yes the use of the BBQ and Pizza oven is free.....great outdoor entertaining area....Pup,Bottle shop ,Busstop and the best Italian restaurant is within 3 min.walking.
And the kitchen.....better equipd than most Aussie homes......the same goes for the lounge....armchairs all around....large TV screen.....open 24 hrs.
And last but not least........
Adam,the owner, is such a great guy......
He'll do just about anything to make your stay a happy and memorable one.
I've be coming to Magie.....as we locals call it for 40 years.....love it.....
Since I discovered CStay last year.....it's the only place I like to stay.....absolutely best value for your money!!!!
Cheers

Reviewed 18 September 2020

This was my first trip on Maggie (Magnetic Island)

Location: Great, close to Picnic Bay, 100m to the beach, 80m to the Picnic Bay Pub, Mama Roma's restaurant and the bus stop.

Staff: excellent, nothing is to much effort for them, thanks Adam

Facilities: great little pool, good dining area, a group table where you will have a new set of friends very quickly. A great BBQ and pizza oven. Great WiFi.

The Kitchen: a modern clean kitchen that has everything you need to cook up a storm, and coffee pods are available for a $1.

Rooms: really comfortable, a good comfy bed, great quality sheets and loved the pillows, TV, AC, fridge.

Service: Adam the owner offered to get things from the shops for people and offered to take me to the ferry, that was awesome.

Cleanliness: top notch, whether it was the kitchen, the room or bathroom.

Transport: the bus network around the island is first class, you can get a cab or Uber if you want.

The Price: Great Value

Bottom line: Would I stay there again?
You can bet your sweet bippy I would, I will every time I visit.

Room tip: North side may be a bit quieter if there are people in the pool.
Reviewed 14 September 2020 via mobile

Came here for one day and stayed for a week! I’ll leave it at that!

Couldn’t fault the service and would be very surprised if there is another place that can compete value wise on the island. Will be returning and will have no problem recommending this place. Keep up the good work!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank T7184GDadamm
Reviewed 5 August 2020

My boyfriend and me stayed here and really loved it. It is very clean and tidy. Each room has a silk and a little fridge! Quite helpful and I never see this in a hostel. Nice and clean pool and big kitchen.
Adam is an absolute legend and willing to help with everything. I really recommend it 100%!

Date of stay: August 2020