Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$171
eDreamsUS$171
TripadvisorUS$171
ZenHotels.com
Agoda.comUS$171
All reviews top floor horseshoe bay across the road including laundry stinger net the kitchen fantastic location lounge area apartment was spacious within walking distance long weekend bbq area the bus melita margaret balcony accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 May 2021

I stayed two nights and was very happy. It was a large apartment with a view of the water. Quiet, clean and handy to everything at Horseshoe Bay. I'd stay here again. There are restaurants nearby, the general store is downstairs and the kayak tour is 50m away.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 31 January 2021

The apartment was really spacious and everything you need and more - full kitchen, dining, balcony, lounge area, laundry, air con, ceiling fans. Right across the road from the ocean (which was divine for swimming). Magnetic Island itself is lovely and quite quiet. If you wanted to keep the budget in check, take some groceries and drinks over to the island with you. Otherwise, there's great restaurants and cafes within metres.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 1 September 2020

I stayed on Magnetic Island for 6 weeks, most of which I spent at Magnetic Sunsets.
I can’t praise it highly enough. The owner and staff were amazing.
The position is in the best bay in the island. The ‘township’ itself is small and friendly. I felt like a local very quickly.
There’s lots of things to do:amazing walks and wildlife. I saw lots of koalas in the wild-usually very close to me. I almost trod on a stingray but I managed to avoid death adders.
I’d encourage visitors to do the sunset boat tour, the JetSki tour around the island and to see the ABBA show.
I’ll be back for another 6 weeks next winter.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 August 2020

wonderful appartment, perfect location, great view, very clean, well appointed, really lovely staff - could not be better. great eateries, good coffee and grocery store all just meters away. could not ask for more

Reviewed 17 August 2020

A long weekend away from Brisbane and first timers to Magnetic Island, what a wonderful apartment Magnetic Sunset Resort offer at Horseshoe Bay. Everything you see in the photos is spot on. A spotless, well stocked apartment with added extras. The location is superb with amazing eaterys right down stairs. Tours and hire equipment across the road. Buses regularly to explore the Island and it's clear blue green waters with abundant sea life. Margaret was a wonderful host even changing our 1 bedroom apartment to 2 to accommodate our needs. We will be returning to Magnetic Sunset Island as soon as we can get back!! Call her direct and you wont be disappointed.

Trip type: Travelled with friends