Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here 3 years ago and booked via Best of Magnetic who are so helpful

What I love about this place is it’s quite in the edge of the forest which gives you lots of birds and animals . The place is spotless and pool and BBQ fab

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

We loved the Chalets! There are 13 individual Chalets in this little resort surrounding the beautiful pool and tucked away at the end of a quiet street at Nelly Bay. Just a 5 minute walk to the beach if you needed that also!
The Chalets are furnished beautifully with everything you could possibly need. The upstairs level is the bedroom with the most comfy bed.
Air conditioning and ceiling fans keep the Chalets cool.
The kitchen is equipped with a fabulous array of equipment so if you are cooking you will find all that you would need.
There is a selection of movies to watch and also a small library of books if you forgot to bring one.
We made use of the outside barbecue area where tables and chairs are also supplied with lighting should you be sitting there at night. There is plenty of parking.
Some of the Chalets have permanent residents in them and they were very friendly and welcoming.
My only negative comment would be that one of the residents owns 2 dogs which barked every time someone arrived and were also allowed into the pool enclosure and into the pool.
Otherwise it was a beautiful place to stay and I can’t wait to return. We stayed in chalet number 12 and that would be my choice again.
A heavenly stay!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lotuslady18
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

The chalets are secluded away from the noise of everyday holidayers & tourists. Very clean, quiet, modern chalets. Loved them for couples or small family. My daughter & I loved it. Nelly bay was a stroll down the road to a beautiful quiet beach with crystal clear blue water. Highly recommend for a relaxing break away. Next time we will stay longer.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Unfortunately the former propieter, Alan, has passed away and Canopy Chalets is a shadow of its former self. My wife and I stayed in unit #4 in mid-September 2017, returning to Canopy Chalets for a 2nd time as we were so thrilled with our stay in 2014. Firstly, this location is no longer adults only. The BBQ outside is in disrepair and doesn't work. There was a strong stink of insecticide in our chalet, wasp nests in the door jam, the fridge was rusty and dirty, and the shower was broken (shower head spraying water all over and loose, it actually came down and hit me in the head). Multiple units have been sold to private owners: unit 2 has two constantly barking little dogs and the owner speeds into the park lot with no regard for others' safety. The booking agency, "Best of Magnetic," was distant and cold with no interest in customer service. I had purchased steak and corn to cook on the BBQ for a nice romantic dinner with my wife but the BBQ would not light. There are two BBQs, but one was all rusty and full of spider webs and obviously not used in a long time so I tried the other one first, but neither would light. Very frustrating and disappointing. I cannot recommend this accommodation any longer.

Room tip: Units 8-13 back up to rainforest, others do not.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank kstravels2015
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

This stay has everything you need! It's quiet, it has beautiful nature sounds, its private and close to everything. It's the most perfect set up! Lounge, dining, kitchen and bathroom all on the lower floor and bedroom tucked away upstairs. 5stars for me.

Date of stay: August 2017