“Fabulous seafood”
Review of The Crab Hut

The Crab Hut
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Not the cheapest but seafood is really good. We had a tub of the white crab meat and it was really good. Fresh, tasty and full of flavour. Just what we needed after a walk along the beach.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

I was half way through the 21.7 mile North Norfolk Coastal Hike for Cancer Research, on Sat 8th September 2018. Alas there was no tea available at the lunch support point.

I spotted The Crab Hut as I left the support point and asked them if they sold tea. Yes they did. Unfortunately they didn't take card payments, so I prepared to carry-on the next 6 miles to the next support point, without my MUCH needed Cuppa Tea.

It was then that the lovely gentleman in The Crab Hut offered me a free Cuppa Tea. This little random act of kindness, gave me the much need boost (both mentally and caffeine wise) to push through those next 6 miles.

Thank you VERY much, to The Crab Hut!

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We stopped here after viewing it on a bloggers page whom it was highly recommended by. It certainly didn’t disappoint. The lady was lovely and friendly too. Shame they are not allowed planning for tables and chairs but none the less it was fantastic. Thankyou!

1  Thank Sadie G
Reviewed 3 September 2018

This is an amazing place to eat. The platters are fantastic. would definitely recommend this. The staff are very helpful and service was very good.

Reviewed 2 September 2018

Chanced upon this cracking seafood hut at Brancaster Staithe. It reminded me of Cafe Mor at Freshwater West in Pembrokeshire. My wife had the fresh crab baguette while I opted for the Hut seafood special (crab + prawns + cockles+ crayfish + mussels) on granary. Brilliant, only £10 in total and devoured in a beautiful setting to as well!