“Nice Architecture”
Review of Wirksworth Outdoors - CLOSED

Wirksworth Outdoors
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We were just passing through the village this weekend, most of the shops were closed but we like to look upwards at the buildings in every location. In Wirksworth there are a great deal of interesting buildings to see, We also passed the Ecclesbourne Valley Railway which has an interesting station in Wirksworth. Well worth a visit. We only had a taster and will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I've called in a couple of times recently to buy the odd item. While the shop is small it has a good range of stock. I've been active in climbing and other adventure activities since the 1970s, and so far as I can tell they are supplying good quality equipment at fair prices.
The staff are friendly and knowledgeable. I'll certainly revisit this store when I need some more equipment. Visitors with less adventure experience will find this a good place to buy their outdoors equipment.