“Great for kids of all ages”
Review of Lunar Lift-Off

Lunar Lift-Off
Ranked #3 of 4 Fun & Games in Ashbourne
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Lunar Lift Off is a warm, inviting, exciting environment, for families to come, play, socialise, learn, and create in a relaxed atmosphere. Serving fresh, homemade, healthy food, drinks, snacks and cakes
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Our little girl loves it here. The staff are friendly and the hot drinks fab. There is lots of play equipment to little people busy and lots of space too. A safe friendly family environment.

Chris M, General Manager at Lunar Lift-Off, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thanks for your positive review, we look forward to seeing you all again.

All reviews
"fab"
in 7 reviews
"grandchildren"

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Both children love Lunar. The under 5 areas is perfect for both my children to play along side each other (4 yrs & 14 months) Clean, safe place to play with nice food.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Chris M, General Manager at Lunar Lift-Off, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Hi

Thanks for your positive review and we hope you visit again :-)

Any suggestions or thoughts would be appreciated

Regards

Reviewed 6 April 2017

We come about every month or so and have really enjoyed our visits. The owners, since taking over 12+ months ago have kept up a great standard of cleanliness and have added new areas twice. The food is lovely and fresh, both kids and adult options come with salad and are freshly prepped (even the divine egg mayo). It will be a shame when my boys are too old, I will miss my lunches out !

1  Thank Mum22boys
Chris M, General Manager at Lunar Lift-Off, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Hi

Thanks for your brilliant review.

We have invested heavily since taking over in December 2015 in more play equipment and better kitchen facilites, (which is one reason we went from 0 hygiene rating to 5 immediately.

Pop back and visit whenever you can :-)

Thanks

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Great service always with a smile , we go to lunar regularly but I decided to write a review after I visited a couple of other playcentres closer to home and had awful experiences , after another visit to Luna I decided I need to share my wonderful experiences :) so getting in is easy , I've never had to queue and always find a car park space. It's obviously busier in school holidays but I don't go then because of the bigger kids being off , the staff are lovely , helpful and chatty , because I rarely have cash I open up a tab and pay at the end with my card ! The menu is lovely maybe some would say basic , as you'd expect of a playcentre , but the food always comes out beautifully presented and the portions are kind ( see photos ) I've never waited more than 30 mins for food here , (another playcentre I recently visited had a sign up saying 1 hour wait on food and their menu was so basic , beans on toast and sandwiches , don't care how busy it is basic food like that should never warrant a huge wait like that!!!!- but that's another review )
Back to Luna .... they have a 5 star hygiene rating which is brill and something I always look at when eating out , the playcentre itself , got taken over about 18 months ago and the new owners have spent a lot of money putting new features in , it's brilliant now , my 20 month old can make it all the way around but my 5 year old equally loves it here
Basically I can't rave on about Luna enough , every aspect of it is fab ! The cleanliness , friendliness, everything it's 5* all round in my opinion !

Hi

Thanks for your brilliant review.

We are always looking for ways to improve our service and menu so if you think of anything, let us know.

Thanks

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 March 2017

This indoor soft play centre is great for under 10s - I take my Grandchildren when they come to stay if it is a cold or wet day. Only downside is that it is very busy then and the noise level can be very high for those not used to children's voices (my Husband takes his hearing aids out if he goes - says it works!).

The only downside is that you have to purchase food and drinks, as not allowed to consume anything not bought there. It is fair I suppose and the prices are reasonable. About £4 per child - not charge for adults. Good value as can stay for 4 hours (if you can take that long - about 2 hours is my maximum - I take a newspaper or book. Children must be accompanied at all times. Parking can be difficult if it is very busy and it is on an industrial park, so not really walkable.

2  Thank GrannyOrbie_12

Hi

Thanks for your positive review.

Thanks again