“TAKE EARPLUGS !”

Lunar Lift-Off
Ranked #3 of 4 Fun & Games in Ashbourne
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Lunar Lift Off is a warm, inviting, exciting environment, for families to come, play, socialise, learn, and create in a relaxed atmosphere. Serving fresh, homemade, healthy food, drinks, snacks and cakes
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 13 March 2017

This indoor soft play centre is great for under 10s - I take my Grandchildren when they come to stay if it is a cold or wet day. Only downside is that it is very busy then and the noise level can be very high for those not used to children's voices (my Husband takes his hearing aids out if he goes - says it works!).

The only downside is that you have to purchase food and drinks, as not allowed to consume anything not bought there. It is fair I suppose and the prices are reasonable. About £4 per child - not charge for adults. Good value as can stay for 4 hours (if you can take that long - about 2 hours is my maximum - I take a newspaper or book. Children must be accompanied at all times. Parking can be difficult if it is very busy and it is on an industrial park, so not really walkable.

2  Thank GrannyOrbie_12
Chris M, General Manager at Lunar Lift-Off, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Hi

Thanks for your positive review.

Thanks again

"all ages"
"fab"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

I take my two year old weekly she loves it and always makes a new friend. Clean, good food, plenty of space and awesome staff, I only wish that on occasion there were complimentary ear protectors.
Great place and well recommended by us. Thank you to all the staff.

1  Thank OnAir589784

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

We came here while on a camping trip at Callow Top campsite when the weather took a turn for the worse. Compared to some of the soft plays up near us the price here was quite reasonable we found.
We got a breakfast off the menu which was nothing to shout about at all but you don't come here for the food!
The play area was really good for our two (1&3 year olds) they loved the slides and the large ball pool areas.
All in, a good way to spend a wet morning with the kids.

Thanks for your fantastic review :-)
We have since updated our play area and parts of the menu so if you are ever close by, pop in and say hello :-)

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Always take my boys down there when it's rainy day, nice and relaxing place and the foods delicious & yummy the price is value cheap. The boys never get bored of it