“B E A U T I F U L”

Charcoal Grill
Ranked #43 of 74 Restaurants in Whitehaven
Cuisines: Pizza, Turkish
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

5 stars doesn’t summit it up. The pizzas are superb. Deep pan with loads of fresh filling. Buy one get one free on Monday and Tuesday if you collect. The kebabs could be better through the week but that’s a common problem. The staff are friendly and courteous. Nothing is too much trouble.
I’m local please don’t believe the negative reviews because they are plain stipid in my opinion. I use charcoal grill at least once a month, for family.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Ordered online it took 1hour 40mins to finally arrive then my garlic bread with tomato had approx 1tsp of tomato on. I called up and told them and no apologies or "we will send another" or refund or discount off next order they just told me theres nothing they can do they are too busy. Amazing customer service to once loyal customers, ha joke. We started ordering from here when it first opened never would go anywhere else was great, however obviously they have became to busy to cope. There loss as we will never return and in such a small town word travels fast!

2  Thank Kimberley M
Reviewed 12 April 2018

Nice food, but the wait is a joke. Over half an hour late. Not worth the wait. I don't think I'd bother again.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

If you like cheap oven pizza's and are not fussy in Pizza taste then you will love this place, but if you actually like good pizza there are plenty of better competitors in Whitehaven

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

To say this Pizza & Kebab shop was nice is the understatement of the year! It is tasty, cheap and wonderful. I'm a huge pizza fan and Charcoal Grill tend to my cheesey needs! I would recommend their pizza's to any Italian! 10/10.