“Disappointed”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We have had several takeaways from here over the last year or so, and all had been very good and tasty.
Not so this time, on ordering, the price came to £10.80, so I gave the young girl a £20 note and a pound coin, I thought, to make it easier. She looked perplexed and searched for a calculator to work out what change to give me, and still got it wrong!
The meal itself, salt and pepper spare ribs were very salty indeed, and soggy, not like we've had from here before and only ate half of them. The combination noodles were equally disappointing .
Was it a different chef? I don't know, but doubt if I will return.

Date of visit: August 2017
4  Thank 713graemej

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Was most disappointed with the staff. Two young girls were waiting on the tables one went to answer the phone. They were behaving like children. Laughing at each other whilst trying to take the order. They saw me watching them. But carried on. Then they started to dance in the bar area. Then the owner came along sat at one of the tables and played with her phone.
Food was nice but I wouldn't go back. Nor would I recommended. Rather grubby.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 25 February 2017

We always go with the grandchildren, they love picking and mixing the food . We have big parties on birthdays. Very friendly and welcoming.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

The quality and portion sizes are really good. The staff are really helpful but sometimes rushed off their feet. The restaurant is a bit stark and bright so we tend to order takeout. The food is well packaged, always hot and tasty. We have never been disappointed. Definitely worth a visit.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Fabulous Chinese food, however the restaurant has no atmosphere. Young girls waiting on, not interested in their job. The food is good enough to go back for though!

Date of visit: November 2016