“Family night out”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: telephone number is 01946695141
Reviewed 3 June 2018

It's been a while since I was last here, but not disappointed. The food was really good. We had the banquet. Mixed starters were delicious and really hot. We didn't manage desserts.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Used to use this place regular as but it’s went downhill fast! Table was booked for 6pm and we didn’t get our main un till 8pm when I asked where it was they said they were busy, despite when we walked in initially we were one of two tables seated! To top it off there was an eyebrow/eyelash in our sauce, which I returned; and was confronted at the end saying it wasn’t a Hair it was seaweed! When it clearly had a little black hair follicle/bulb on the end! The staff were rude, and we were made to feel like we were inconveniencing them! Will never use again!

Reviewed 18 February 2018

My husband and I went on Saturday night as a treat,the staff were very friendly and the food was excellent,we had duck in orange sauce and chicken and mushroom curry both with fried rice which was the nicest rice we've tasted,

Reviewed 3 November 2017

This is a big room which would suit larger parties. Looking for an intimate dinner this does not hit the button. The menu is large and professes to be traditional, Chinese and Thai, the staff member on duty for us spoke only a little English and consequently any request for advice or help was met with indifference and was not helpful. The room was cold and quiet but I suspect the Takeaway business justifies the opening of the whole room. Be careful if selecting this Restaurant.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Nice decor and friendly staff. There was a 4 course deal for £10.90 which seemed an odd amount of money. We decided to go for that and were blown away by the quality of the food and the quantity. I had the satay chicken and chicken and sweetcorn soup for starters, My main was the peking chicken. The wine was cheap too. This is an absolute bargain of a meal. By the way this has changed it's name to the Mandarin Palace.

1  Thank csobs