“No thanks”

Add it.
Greggs
Ranked #60 of 81 Restaurants in Ulverston
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Lovely staff but the food here (cold sausage roll)was below standard and not what I'd expect from a local bakery. That said, I'm not a Greggs regular because I hate everything they represent.

1  Thank me m

Reviewed 23 December 2017

good prices and meal deals, but a lot is pre packed, however for £2.25 a coffee and cake/pastory meal deal is a must, however the ques can be horendous, especially at lunch time and if you go late agtrnoone theres not usualy a lot of food left

Reviewed 11 September 2017

called in and ordered 2 bacon and sausage buns along with 2 coffee's which we got served very quickly by chatty pleasant staff. Food was excellent really tasty and not too fatty.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I popped in for a take out lunch, I ordered soup and sausage roll, both were delicious and hot, the counter was so clean and also the serving area.. Impressed

Reviewed 4 September 2017

We had arrived in Ulverston mid afternoon and opted to get a quick snack here so as not to spoil our appetites for our evening meal.
There was only a limited selection of food on offer and rather strangely a young assistant was adding more of the same sandwiches to the display (odd as they proudly boast all sandwiches sold are made fresh the same day).
There are a few tables available to eat in.