“Great food. The best in area.”

The Pennington Hotel
Ranked #3 of 6 Restaurants in Ravenglass
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The hotel itself is listed already, but the restaurant that is part of this hotel is not listed separately.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had a lovely meal in their restaurant. Excellent choice and don't forget to look at their specials board. Definitely on our list for next visit to Ravenglass.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We came to lake district for a weekend. After a long day walking we were keen to find somewhere to eat. Stumbled across this place in ravenglass. From the outside it doesnt look much but the food was really tasty and had numerous veggie options which is unusual for out in the countryside . Also didn't need to book which was good. Would recommend.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I went last night for a meal at 19.00 but was told I couldn’t sit down because they had a party of 17 so the kitchen was closed till 20.30. I then asked could I eat in the bar. The same answer kitchen is open at 20.30. I was speechless which isn’t normally me. The table I wanted to sit at was still free when I walked past 1 hour later. So if I got there at 18.30 I would of been ok. Well I am sorry to say but terrible service

2  Thank Warren G
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely pub situated in the centre of Ravenglass village- nice beer garden in the courtyard at the rear. Serves local ales and has a great gin selection! Food looked really nice too! Staff very friendly- pub dog friendly too.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

The food was homemade and excellent, they had a wide variety of choice. Very reasonably priced and well worth a stop.