“Father’s Day lunch”

Marston's - The Sacred Orchard, Nantwich cw5 6ru
Ranked #34 of 116 Restaurants in Nantwich
Price range: US$0 - US$131
Description: Open - All Day, Every Day, Serving Fresh Rotisserie Chicken, Cooked Fresh, On The Hour - Every Hour - We also Serve A Range Of Steaks, Burgers And Other Pub Classics. Come Join Our Family At The Sacred Orchard - A very special place for all the family, young or old. Eat, Drink & Relax in our pub by the log fire or outside in our garden or patio area.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited the Sacred Orchard with my daughter for the first time. Pre booked a table. We greeted by the manager very pleasant and polite chap. He showed us to our seat. Menus already on the table. Pint of beautiful hand pulled ale served at the table clarity and conditioning spot on. Waitress came who was very friendly and polite. We ordered within 15 mins ( Father’s Day and very busy) we were served I had the chicken and ham pie. Lovely and hot. Good pastry. Ordered another pint ( cus you can on Father’s Day). As good as the first. All in all I will go back there even if it’s just to have a pint with the manager. Well done to all the staff they were smart and very polite.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came for a family meal, lovely atmosphere, food was lovely, not particularly hot but might be my personal choice, booked online and failed to inform us that they were shutting at 9 for training which made it feel like we were being rushed out. On a plus note lovely food and staff

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely bar staff, and brilliant manager listened to suggestions of audio menu very keen and positive.
Only let down was dirt plates left outside for at least 2 hours bringing flys. Once told about this and the manger had been out the waitress came and cleared the plates but to the table near the door.

Food was good and will come back again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Been here several times and I’ve never had a problem with the service but for some reason today the service was extremely slow. Not a problem going from starter to mains, it took 30minuts for someone to come and clear our main plates an even then we weren’t asked if we wanted pudding. In the end I went to the bar and said that we have waited 30minutes to be seen to and i was greated with “oh what’s your table number” no “I’m sorry” or “ I do apologies about your wait”. Coming from some one who has worked in this industry for some time I can say that if this was one of my employees I would have told them that this was an unexplainable amount of time to leave a customer waiting.
On this occasion 5* food, 2* service!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We went here for lunch before checking into our hotel and chose it simply because we were about to drive past it and starving. The waitress who saw to us was very friendly and accommodating. I had a cocktail to drink and my hubby had a Guinness. We ordered off the chicken grill menu section and were not disappointed, the food was tasty, large and very comforting. Overall a very pleasant experience and would definitely recommend.