US$82
Cheadle House(Cheadle)
US$82
US$80
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$88
PremierInn.com
Deanwater Hotel(Stockport)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$130
Handforth Lodge(Handforth)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Free Internet
Reviews (1 859)
1 858 results
All reviewsspa breakparty nightneck and shoulder massagecourse mealhen partypark and flyspa facilitieshealth clubfood was lovelyclose to the airportcouldn't faultan overnight staygood nights sleepone night stayfollowing morningtreatmenttaxi
23 - 28 of 1 858 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was booked into here by my company, a large governmental organisation, for two weeks. From day one we have been having problems ranging from unhelpful staff to vermin. On our first week alone members of our team have suffered dirty rooms with mould and rats seen running past the windows during our meetings. On one occasion a candidate touched her leg on the table and some sort of faeces rubbed off on her foot and the lower part of her trouser. The food is of low quality (half cooked chips, cheap frozen cakes, fatty meat, steak not cooked to specification and on occasion just getting completely the wrong side) and not cooked well. The gym staff will talk to you but only if your a female in Lycra and when you do need them they will almost acknowledge someone standing directly in front of them. They seem more bothered about themselves than the guests often disappearing. I asked one about help opening a locker that locked me out he nodded without looking up and I waited 15 minutes and he never bothered showing up. I said hello and thank you to another one and he ignored me as he was too busy chatting up a girl. The gym is dirty, mould on the water dispenser and a lack of functioning equipment (half the running machines the buttons don't work). I went to reception and asked why my room wasn't made up by 1600 hrs and I just got a shrug. I called room service to the number it says in the in room menu (reception) and I got diverted to a number that rang endlessly and didn't answer. I then rephoned reception and was directed to the bar which then stated he didn't know what to do. I phoned reception again and they put me on hold. It's fair to say this hotel has a lot of problems hotels have been in my family for 30 years and I am disgusted by the lack of care of the place. Customer service doesn't seem to apply to the young staff. Our governmental organisation will not be paying for this sort of venue again. I truely believe that this so called 4 star hotel needs to be rebranded as 2 stars maximum.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Governmentman
LindaGregory, Manager at Hallmark Hotel Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review, I will ensure your comments are shared with the operational team

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I want to say it was a pleasure to have worked at your venue on 23 June 2018 where I was wedding Toastmaster and Coordination and Compere/ Games at an African Wedding, the staff were very nice and obliging, and the function suite was very clean. Very highly recommended

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Complete T

Dear guest,

Thank you for your fantastic review, I will ensure this is shared with the operational team and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Reception staff at the Spa were very polite, friendly and helpful. The changing facilities and showers were clean and modern. In the spa facilities, we had access to a relaxation room, treatment rooms, lovely, long swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. With our booking, we were able to choose one treatment from a selection of four. We had a back, shoulder and neck massage. Our therapist was Lucky and she gave an excellent massage, applying appropriate pressure and totally relaxing. She noted as had postural stress and focused on this problem area for me.
After our time in the spa, we went into the main hotel and sat out on the decking and were served our Prosecco afternoon tea which had a good selaction of sandwiches and an even greater selection of delicious cakes and of course, the usual scones with jam and clotted cream.

Room Tip: Not appropriate as we did not stay at the hotel.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank LOrac1234

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We booked one night 16 june 2018, and a weeks car parking. We decided on this as we had an early flight and wanted a bit of extra sleep, rather than getting up at the crack of dawn.
Car parking and taxi transfer was fine. The hotel was another story, there was a very loud wedding reception on which seemed to take precedence over anyone else paying to stay at this premesis, (I wouldn't dignify it with the title of hotel)

When I complained about the noise I was told the room was sound insulated and that I wasn't able to hear anything! The room was incredibly hot, after several attempts I was presented with the smallest desk fan imaginable, which was, inevitably broken. I would also question the logic of having a family room above a reception venue.

There also seemed to be wedding guests marauding round the hotel all night long, I got no sleep, we would have been better staying at home and using one of the jet parks instead.

A further point, if this place wasn't bad enough the first impression given bythe receptionist is awful; complacent, unhelpful and with an inexplicable aversion to providing anything near customer service.

In summary; an absolute shambles, avoid like the plague if you want a nights sleep. I could go on, but I'd like to put the whole sorry affair behind me.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank DAN N

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review, I will ensure this is shared with the operational team to avoid any further guest disappointment.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Used this hotel for as a park and fly for our holiday. Nice rooms, good bars and restaurant. good parking and great taxi service to and from Manchester Airport. Will use again. The lift is a bit of a problem if there are more than two people with cases.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple