“Lovely place to eat aware from the crowds.”
Review of Debenhams Cafe

Debenhams Cafe
Ranked #77 of 138 Restaurants in Ellesmere Port
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

During my visit to Debenhams, realised I was hungry so decided to visit the cafe. Plenty of food choice - although I had queued for a little while to be served, I did not have to wait long for my food. Food and service were excellent. And I got 20% off with my Debenhams card - bonus!

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Lovely staff, friendly service and nice place to have a sit down and a cup of coffee. I only needed coffee and toast (rather than a full breakfast) on this occasion. The staff were friendly and efficient - as always - and the brown toast spot on - hot and crisp, and tasty read. A few cuts above a "little caffe"... I wouldn't go anywhere else before shopping, for sure - and my wife waxes lyrical about the array of cakes and similar - plenty of choice, as there is for breakfasts and hot meals... Great!!!

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my coffee here on the first floor of Debenhams, Cheshire Oaks.
The cafe has a bright modern feel, wooden tables, tiled floor, well lit and typical menu.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Ordered a vegetarian breakfast only to be given a veggie breakfast with bacon.
After making the staff aware they were offering to 'take the bacon off the plate' which is totally unacceptable!!
Manager was very polite and refunded my money and made me a toastie on the house.
Managers response and attitude was 11/10!

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Waiting for wife I stopped for a coffee. One person working on till and serving food. Others walking around or in backroom doing nothing that I could see.