“Massive portions ”

Gio's
Ranked #8 of 210 Restaurants in Crewe
Price range: US$16 - US$32
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Gio’s seemed to be the most decent restaurant around Crewe train station. The place were busy when we were there. The staffs were very friendly. The food were big portions (and we were told they could pack the left over for us). The taste was a bit bland though.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Can not recommend Gio’s highly enough, the ingredients were incredibly fresh and lovely light dough, I wouldn’t expect such good quality available in Crewe. Great friendly staff who clearly care about the integrity of Gio’s. Will definitely return. A hidden gem in plain sight, thank you.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Walked in and immediately picked up a great atmosphere.

Food was great - recommend the gamberi starter - the sauce was just brilliant!

Service was excellent.. cheerful, professional and fun. Recommend highly.

Gioscrewe, Public Relations Manager at Gio's, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thanks for the amazing review Patrick! I’ll pass on your comments to our super team ... Thanks again! All the best, Ian :)

Reviewed 10 June 2018

We dined as a family on a Saturday evening. Waiting staff were attentive and helpful. I asked for the gluten free menu and was thrilled when I saw the amazing choice. I am used to choosing the one suitable option on the menu, so to have so many choices was a real treat. I went with a risotto with green veg, pesto and cheese. It was absolutely gorgeous. Added to that, they made me a garlic bread with home-made gluten free base. Also gorgeous.
I noticed that they also cater for vegans, and the menu suggested that anyone with other dietary requirements ask the staff for guidance. It seems that they've got all bases covered!

Gioscrewe, Public Relations Manager at Gio's, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thanks for your awesome review Foodycoeliac! We’ve tried and tested our gluten free dough ... glad you enjoyed it! Ian :)

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I have been at Gio’s and got surprised by the quality of their pizza. I didn't expect to be so good.
The Margarita was delicious and the red wine on point! The price cheap! 4 stars because I felt I bit warm. The AC could be turned on and then definitely would be 5 stars.
The staff are lovely and friendly!

Good staff

Thanks for the review Jean R, so happy you enjoyed your experience with us. Sorry if you get a bit too warm! All the best, Ian