“Angry ”

Ranked #55 of 95 Restaurants in St Neots
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I walked into this restaurant with zeal and impetus from a great summers afternoon. Walking out this place , I sank to the deep depths of the ocean; I swore I just seen Davey Jones locker on the sea bed. The service is comparable to that seen at a prisoner of war camp, or something endured by Fitzroy Mclaine in eastern approaches galavanting across the Gobi desert. Additionally, the draconian post world war rationing of potions and questioning your intellect and the ability to order adequate food to service your carnivorous appetite. After guilting them into providing my final dish, the only saving grace was that the food was actually ok. A great place for onion lovers ! Wow , will never come back, maybe stick to custard creams.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Table nicely set out and also a card from very friendly staff, service and food second to none, brilliant evening,

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

We could not select from the main courses and wanted to try more so we chose the buffet. A good choice as you could taste a bit and order more of you wanted.

Everything was tasteful and not greasy.

For sure a recommendation.

1  Thank Undutchable30
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Had a meal here on Friday with my husband and 4 year old daughter they asked to measure her and said she was under 1.2 metres apparently if she was slightly taller they would have to charge her an adult price (any child that is over 1.2 metres doesn’t recieve a child price )

When we ordered our mains from Buffett menu I asked them to bring 2 of the dishes out on small plates as my daughter wouldn’t eat a full size dish the waitress said that’s fine

When it came it was large size but decided not to argue it , when we finished another waitress (I think she may have been the manager ) asked if we had finished to which we agreed she then started being very rude and abrupt stating the 2 dishes I had ordered from my daughter hadn’t been finished I then said that I asked for these to be smaller she said she would have to charge me extra so I asked how much she was going to over charge me buy to which she couldn’t tell me she was quite loud and could tell other diners could hear her confronting us , she then told me she wouldn’t charge me extra this time but would next time we visit

Would never dine there again rude and bad customer service

2  Thank 57rbrass
Reviewed 15 June 2018

I have dined at the Hong Kong many times over the years and always have a lovely meal. The buffet menu is around £18 pp to eat as much as you like. We are quite often here as a large family group and enjoy sharing the crispy duck the starter platter. I wouldn't say it's the most luxurious restaurant, but definitely my favourite for price and a friendly service.