“Probably the tastiest Indian meal ever.”
Review of Ury Restaurant

Ury Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Ury Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 93 Restaurants in St Neots
Price range: US$6 - US$28
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited Urey for the first time. There is an extensive menu plus a chefs special menu. A huge choice. The service was polite, attentive and friendly. The atmosphere was pleasant. The food was exquisite. Very tasty, some unusual choices, and plenty of it. It’s probably the nicest Indian food I have eaten. We will definitely be back. Thank you.

urynewcastle, Public Relations Manager at Ury Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Bedfordshireclanger

Thanks for the fantastic review and it's great to hear you enjoyed your visit! See you again soon!

Best Regards

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

What an amazing restaurant!
I came to Ury on a friday evening and couldn't have been more impressed with not only the food but also the costomer service. My partner and I were both equally satisfied as they delivered our meals quickly and they were well presented, despite the amount of costomers. Honestly recommend this restaurant 100%. 10/10 service.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

What can I say!
Me and my partner came to ury on a Thursday evening & after reading such great reviews we understood why everybody raves about this place!
The staff were lovely, knowledgable & welcoming.
As a starter we tried the non veg platter, not only was the food delicious the presentation was sensational! As a main i ate the chicken tikka shashlick, again beautifully presented and bursting with flavour, something I have never tasted in other Indian restaurants before! My partner tried the nadan Khozi curry from the chef specials, & he most certainly enjoyed this dish! Along with sides of saag panneer, pilou rice & garlic naan, the meal was amazing!
I will most certainly be visiting again and trying something different on the menu ( which has such a big selection catering for vegans, vegetarians aswell!)
Thankyou Very Much ury!
Fabulous service & food!

Reviewed 8 October 2018

After a lot of recommendations, I finally decided to visit ury restaurant as it shows best in TripAdvisor. May be because I expected a lot from the reviews, but I couldn't find anything special. My mate tried the very traditional south Indian dosa, but I don't think he is satisfied me either. I had chicken curry, but it was blend and very creamy. I wasn't satisfied at all. Only I enjoyed the mix pappadom with dips.

I won't be coming back as because it is not my taste of Indian.

urynewcastle, Public Relations Manager at Ury Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Hello Isha

Hope you are well, Please accept our sincere apologies on behalf of Ury Team. I am sorry to learn that your experience with Ury St Neots was not that impressive.

I am unable to understand your case as this is the first ever feedback we got about dosa in many years, Please let our waiting staff know about your spice levels we can cook it as per your taste buds, Normally we don't keep it too spicy as we have to cater everybody, but our chefs are very accommodating with the instructions.

We can only hope to make it up to you by giving you an excellent service next time you decide to come back to Ury.

Best Regards

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

This place does awesome food.

If you like Indian food then please visit this place. All staff members were very knowledgeable about their dishes and they tasted amazing!!

urynewcastle, Public Relations Manager at Ury Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Hello Mark

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and leaving such a wonderful review. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Kind regards