“Cosy chalet in great location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
LaneMorg
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
“Cosy chalet in great location”
Reviewed 22 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Had a great half term mini-break in this chalet - I was worried it may be too small or too cold in February, but actually it was very warm and well planned. The location is excellent, close to London and other big attractions but distanced enough that it could be a relaxing break. The village is lovely and just a short walk away, and the local shops and restaurants have everything you could possibly need. The owners made us very welcome via email contact, which was great, as I knew where I could go to get any help I needed, but also felt very private (which I value). The information pack in the chalet is great, the beds are comfy, and for a small chalet the amenities are very good.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
53Laura88...
Swansea County, United Kingdom
“A lovely place to stay”
Reviewed 15 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

My family had a lovely stay at the chalet. The description on the advert was spot on, with the addition of lots of homely touches. As it was a damp winter weekend I was concerned it may have been a little cold. I couldn't have been more wrong though, it was cozy and homely, and we would stay there again with no hesitation.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cozy homely feel of the chalet
Liked least: The path was a slippery, but the weather was dreadful so that may have been why
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Sam P
“Good base for other activities ”
Reviewed 7 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Chalet is nice and clean, has good decor and everything you need for a comfortable stay. Our family, with two children under four, also found a nice walk involving a play in the park. Chalet is at the bottom of the owner's garden, less than fifty metres away, and fully overlooked, which makes it more suitable as a base than somewhere to relax during the day. Despite our best efforts we did leave an item that we requested the owner returned to us, offering to pay postage. A month on this still unfortunately has not happened.

8 Sep 2015
Thank you for your review. It was lovely having you and your family over.
I apologise for the delay in sending back the cafetiere you left in the chalet, as I have been traveling for most of August. I have posted item back to you now, and was more than happy to pay for the postage.
Thank you. Shirin
mariannee...
Belgium
“chalet”
Reviewed 24 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We went to legoland and it was drive from 30 minutes. The chalet was clean and nice but there is noise from the road. It's a pity that the doors have no curtains, so in the morning the sun comes in early.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked least: noise,
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Families with young children
27 Jul 2015
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.
All bedroom windows have black-out blinds to block light in the mornings. Living room floor to ceiling doors that open to the patio, however, do not have any. I have taken note and will add black-out blinds to these doors as well. Thank you for informing me.
Hope to see you back again soon!
boopy79
Cheadle Hulme, United Kingdom
“Small but perfectly formed! Perfect for Legoland!”
Reviewed 8 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Stayed here with my wife and 3 children aged 5,6 and 7 and we couldnt have been happier! Communication prior with the owner was fantastic and we were also made to feel so welcome on arrival and throughout our stay.
The girls had the mezzanine level, our boy had the main bedroom and my wife and I shared the sofa bed in the living room - it was the comfiest sofa bed I have ever slept on!
We stayed here as we were taking the kids to Legoland, which was only about 20 -25 minutes away.
There is a lovely pub within walking distance (with a small beer garden) and a lovely little village centre with all the shops you could need for essentials. Further down the road is Gerrards cross with lovely bars and places to eat.
I would have no hesitation in suggesting this as a place to stay - we plan to return the next time we take the kids into London.

Travelling group: Young Children
27 Jul 2015
Thank you for your review and very glad you enjoyed your stay.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing