All reviews club room gerrards cross complimentary mini bar juice bar relaxation room kit kat robes and slippers steam room pillow spray two double beds spa facilities full body massage nice pool spa break lovely hotel changing rooms afternoon tea
Reviewed 17 September 2016

I booked a room for my parents' 50th wedding anniversary. Booking through the website was smooth.When they turned up, the lady at reception was ever so kind to them. They loved the room.My parents also enjoyed the lovely swimming pool there. They had such a wonderful time.I would like to thank all the staffs to make their anniversary ever so special.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

We had lunch here, and whilst the service was charming, it was a bit haphazard, especially as the restaurant was empty/ A charming Server, who needs a touch more training. meanwhile the upgrade on the old Bell Hotel is just lovely, and a welcome addition to the area.

Date of stay: July 2016
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Gerrards Cross, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

Dear Mickigirl1310,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are sorry you were not well satisfied with the service you received and the shortfalls you have noticed. We highly value views, opinions and feedback from our guests, as this allows us to constantly improve the service and facilities we provide. Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 11 September 2016

I stayed for 2 days in a room with my husband last weekend. The room was beautiful but very small, almost no space for the luggage.
But the sad thing was that they took a deposit for the whole worth of the stay when we checked in + 60 extra pounds. I didn´t received the deposit back until this weekend, a whole week to return my money! So unfair, I don´t think this is a legal practice. Very disappointed

1  Thank Cabrera_Elena
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Gerrards Cross, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2016

Dear Cabrera_Elena,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and for staying with us. I am happy you liked the room accommodation. I’m very disappointed to hear about your experience on your recent stay regarding the deposit. I would love the opportunity to regain your faith in our hotel and discuss your stay in further details. We have sent you a private message to obtain additional information regarding your stay. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Zelyn N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 8 September 2016

So glad the wretched Crowne Plaza at Reading couldn't accept our booking because this place is cheaper and lovelier. It was very quiet, no aircraft noise, and the staff were just superb. For another GBP10 we could upgrade to a suite which was just perfect for our last night in UK.

Room tip: room 420 was right at the back and so quiet
Reviewed 8 September 2016

This is an absolutely beautiful hotel. We stayed for 4 nights in July for a Wedding at Stoke Park and it was perfect. The hotel itself is stunning, the staff are super friendly and helpful. We had a laundry problem and the receptionist could not have been more helpful ensuring that all of our dry cleaning was ready in time for the wedding, and it was delivered straight to the room, no fuss and no problems. The spa is beautiful and really loved spending a couple of days in there.

The food is lovely as well, very nice.

The room was absolutely lovely, we had 4 rooms for the 4 nights for the Groom and we were all very comfortable, it was well equipped and couldn't of been better.

If we are ever in the area again there would be nowhere else we would stay!

Date of stay: July 2016