“Evening dinner”

Vantage Indian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 113 Restaurants in Dunstable
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are an established (Est 1992) Indian & Bangladeshi restaurant in the heart of Dunstable,Bedfordshire. We specialize in Indian street food,market eating and original authentic cuisine.Our signature dishes include Sri Lankan slow cooked lamb ,tandoori bazar feast and many more dishes which is exclusive to vantage. Parties and outdoor events catered for,also a delivery service is available. Variety of vegeterian dishes available. All food is freshly cooked on order.
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

A great indian restaurant. Excellent choice of starters and main courses. Everything is cooked to perfection with great flavours.
The staff are very friendly and nothing to much trouble.
Well recommended restaurant with a great atmosphere.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

We have been her once before with the same friends so thought we knew how it worked. Haha. We paid £10 a head in advance for the meal and when we got there, a long queue had formed waiting for the drinks that were part of the meal
Then we went outside to see how they eat. They had set up a massive marque with rows of tables which we sat on. People then had to go up to the chef to fill their plate. It was very noisy within the marque - with very little chop. I think that you also need to consider the sheer volume of patients previously discussed. Once the crowds dies down we came inside and had a couple of rounds before going home. A good night had by all.

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Good was excellent caters for all 'spice'levels. Had a ladies night out and not everyone could tolerate spicy food so there was enough on the menu to suit. Service was excellent, very personable and funny! Best Indian food I've had in Dubstable and conveniently located on the high street.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

The. Vantage Restaurant was celebrating their 25th Anniversary with a special buffet at £10 a head on the 16th September 2018.in their refurbished restaurant .
The queue for tables were a bit chaotic but Mohammed the owner soon sorted people out, so we weren’t waiting too long . However the queue for drinks were a lot longer.
As I am gluten free Mohammed made sure the waiter knew what I could and could not eat and he also double checked with the chef. It was enough and delicious . The Ladies Indian dancing show was very professional and enjoyed by all. They had a cake made in the shape of an elephant but as I could not eat any of that the waiter brought me some ice cream .
The Restaurant was crowded with happy people enjoying a night out, just as it should be. I found it wonderful that a couple in wheelchairs with their family were also enjoying themselves and had found it to be a very welcoming and relaxing atmosphere for them.

My friend Jenny and myself then asked if we could have coffee and Mohammed made them himself .
He was around all the night speaking to his patrons as a good restaurant owner should do.
As the evening ended he showed me outside where he has put a large marquee that had a disco going on .( we could not hear it in the restaurant ) and was going to cover the passageway from the back of the restaurant to the Marquee with a roof as he was now expanding his business to include parties and weddings. He is ideally situated for weddings with 2 churches around his restaurant .

I am sure he will be successful in his new venture as he puts his customers first and is always on hand in the restaurant in case of any problems arising.
I am looking forward to another visit soon to see the changes taking place . So anybody who is getting married in the next year or so at The Priory church or the Methodist Church it would be advantageous for them to include The Vantage Restaurant in their wedding list for the wedding reception or party.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

For many years, Spice Fusion has been our favourite Indian restaurant in town. Sadly it exists no more, so some shopping around was required in order to determine a new top provider of Indian cuisine. After exhaustive research (and about two extra stones in weight) the results are in. It did take a couple of dinners, both in and out, to finally authenticate our findings, but after last night’s take away, it’s confirmed. The food from this place is superb. All of us enthused over our meals; my biryani with curry vegetable sauce was one of the best I’ve ever tasted, and I’ve had a few in my many years. So the new King has been crowned, and he lives at the Vantage. Our new undisputed champion Indian of Dunstable!!