“Xmas present”

London Gliding Club-Day Classes
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

My wife booked me an all day experience at this great club.
I was able to fly the glider after only minutes of being taken up for the 1st time. Which I must say was very exhilarating!!

My instructor Peter was great, knowledgeable, friendly and a good host for the day. Between flights you get to talk to all the club members who are a great bunch and really friendly.

We were given lunch which was good and plentiful.

I was able to get up 4 times on the day and on 1 flight we caught a thermal and got up to 2700ft which was just fantastic. On the last flight we were catapulted by the winch to 800ft, great for a bit of an adrenaline burst.

It's something I highly recommend!!
Thank you to all at the club for a great day all

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"pilot"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Had a fantastic day at the Gliding Club. I think we lucked out and got the best instructor (Paul), who made the day so interesting and informative. He has great knowledge not only about flying but about the features in the land, which I found fascinating. Turns out gliding is a beautiful experience and I can't think of a better place to do it. Will definitely go again some time (hopefully soon). Recommend.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

What a great experience. Great smooth flight stunning place to do it.

I would recommend this to anyone who wants to see what gliding is like.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Excellent all round. The club is very well equipped - a considerable number of gliders, well maintained. You get 3 aerotows and 1 tow launch. This adds up to a pretty full day.

The instructors are very experienced, polite and professional.

Recommended.