“Great day in costa maya”
Review of The Krazy Lobster

The Krazy Lobster
Ranked #10 of 87 Restaurants in Mahahual
Cuisines: Barbecue, Caribbean, Mexican
Good for: Groups
Description: The place where you can sample the delights of the sea with the variety of dishes we offer for you ... All at the edge of the Caribbean, safe and friendly environment, Personalized Attention to Their Owners. Offering all the facilities for free. Palapas Showers Baths Loungers Parasols Private Parking Hammocks Kayaks ..... Hope your visit! Also offer them as Aquatic and Terrestrial Service: Snorkel Tour, banana, fishing, diving, snorkeling equipment rental, swimming with dolphins, ATVs, golf carts, bicycles, Segway and many more.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were on the Norwegian Getaway last week and one of the stops was in Costa Maya. One of the best things you can do is leave the port and go to the village just a short ride away. They have many restaurants, but one of the best is the crazy lobster. Great seafood cold beers and great service and the prices are very reasonable

1  Thank mikeyyyy66

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We were fooled at the port and bought a wrist band for a different place, and when we go there the prices for food and drinks were insane! So we ended up eating the $10 for the wrist band and going to the krazy lobster, and it was the best thing we could have done. The prices were reasonable and the food was great. They had loungers and chairs, lots of shade if you wanted it and sun if you wanted that.

Don’t be fooled like we were, take a cab to the beach and go here, don’t buy the wristband!!!

2  Thank KQQ
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Went there recently from our cruise. Great experience. Gabriel took such great care of my wife and I. We invited a super nice lady who was selling purses...I believe her name is Wendy, to have lunch with us. After lunch, I had an incredible massage on the beach for $20 for 1 hour (on the boat it was $160 for 1 hour!!!). Gabriel made it a truly enjoyable experience for us and I will definitely be making a trip back to this wonderful city!

1  Thank patrickbO7326CD
Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

I did my research ahead of our cruise and wanted to go to the Krazy Lobster. We sure are glad we did. Six of us went ($3 per person on the tram/shuttle). No charge to get in, and the place is huge, welcoming, plenty of shade and beautiful breezes.

Mauricio and his staff were top notch, friendly, and so accommodating. The drinks were a great value, and the food was excellent. I used one of the their free kayaks (just give a tip to the guy that sets you up), and I had a massage for $20 that was off the charts amazing. Imagine having a massage under swaying palm trees on the beach. It was heavenly.

The water was warm and clear. Whatever sea grass people were talking about previously is all gone, and it was easy access to wade out.

As others have said, there is constant string of vendors selling things, but they are all respectful and move on when you say no thank you. They are open to negotiating if you do want something.

Cabs for $8 per cab but maximum four people. You can do a van for $12 /6 people.

We had a blast and stayed as long as we could before having to get back to the ship. Highly recommend the Krazy Lobster!

3  Thank TakeMeWithYou_7
Reviewed 28 October 2018

My wife, son, and his girlfriend ate lunch here on October 26, 2018. Mauricio and his staff are very attentive and professional. The quality of the food and price were among the best of any restaurant we visited on our cruise. I recommend The Krazy Lobster to anyone who enjoys good Mexican cuisine and at a super price.

Date of visit: October 2018